ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM SCAMMER
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:50 pm 

Roy Chester Dixon goes by the name Ron Dixon who lived in Texas. He has no job but claims he is works in Securities trading. He says he makes millions a year. He cuts and paste documents to prove his wealth. He lived in Kansas City, Missouri for several years. He then moved to Texas where he defrauded several people. He uses a magic jack phone and the number is a NY number. He has a vietnamese wife whom he has a daughter with. He may be married to other people as well. Not sure of how many children he really has. To put it mildly, he's not a looker. May be this is why he scams people through dating websites, etc. I don't know this to be true but he claims he's from a small Missouri town where people called him Chester the Molester. If anyone has any info on him please post it.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm 

@ninaskie179. Certainly sounds like the same guy. He told me he lived in Texas as well. I never got the story about the son though, although he did say he had a son and that he broke up with the mother of his child because she cheated on him with his best friend. He also got angry with me when I kept questioning why he was insistent that the check from his "business associate" be sent to me to cash, instead of having the money wired into his account. He claimed all of his accounts were frozen because someone stole his identity!! Yeah Right! Even if that were true, we had only been corresponding 2 weeks and he trusted me enough to take care of his financial matters! I reported him and the other guy as scammers but I'm sure they've just gone back in and created new profiles under a different name.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm 

That's crazy if its the same guy! He usually goes by email of javon1222@yahoo.com. He has a company called Auguma International or something. He can quote the bible really well which is truly scary! I've seen this person face to face. He really wants people to feel sorry for him because of the way he looks. Again, he isn't a looker. I would love to report him to someone because sadly I believe he's ruining other peoples lives!!!! I just can't find any information on him.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm 

Do you remember the picture he used??? Was it a fair skinned young looking business man???

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm 

@gadzooks. yes he was a fairskinned young looking business man.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 am 

Hmmmm! Must be the same man. By the way, he looks nothing like the picture he posts. He scanned the pic from a magazine. He is actually 50 years old. I hope you didn't give him any money? :( He creates fake bank statements which he cuts and pasted the letter head of actual banks! I hope people read this so that know to stay away from this man!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

The picture do not matter . . . they often use picture of attractive people they find online.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm 

Greetings ladies... PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! MEETING THESE MEN FACE TO FACE TOO SOON IS VERY RISKY!!! As a woman, we never need to be in a rush to meet a man, especially from an online source. If he can't wait, or is trying to move extremely too fast, or give you any unreasonable sign of intensity, just CHILL and wait it out. We're all out here looking for love and if a man says that he feels it weeks into the game, something is up. Asking for money is a serious deal, if he has money to join these paid sites, he has money for lights and rent. And if he doesn't, that's not your responsibility and don't feel guilty about it. If you're not looking for money from him, he shouldn't be looking for it from you for any reason however sad and "urgent". The stories that they tell us are ridiculous and they prey on women on these sites because we are looking for love and much more likely to fall for their BULL!!!. BUT LOVE YOURSELF AND HOLD ON TO YOUR POCKET BOOK!!! If you all would care to share some of the other red flags that men present, please do so because I would love to know. Men with 1 or 2 pictures, are most likely not the person they belong to. Also men with very old pictures, that clearly look like their from the 80s and 90s should really raise a flag. Also those who say they work in entertainment, club promotions, or photography are usually scammers. If their position sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!. If you do decide to contact them and they're rarely available to even return your call daily, they are most likely married or not trying to truly get to know you. REAL relationships take time and if he is truly looking to enter into one with YOU he'll make the time, and we can't settle for less, because that's exactly what we will get. Much love and good luck with your search!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm 

If you're on Black People Meet right now, beware of ONELUV4REAL1. Says his name is Kelvin Henderson whose wife passed 3 years ago, had a 14yr daughter. Was contacted by him a week ago and of course he fell "madly in love". I expressed my doubt about the genuity of his claims and was skeptical from the start. He told an elaborate tale of how his late father left unfinished biz for him to complete, which he had to travel to Nigeria, 2 days after he contacted me to settle up on some oil contracts. As soon as he got to Nigeria he gave me a cell number I could contact him, another red flag. I entertained the guy, I had nothing to lose. He claimed he wanted to finish up with his father's dealings then come back to the U.S. to meet me, again-skeptical. Well 5 days after he supposedly went to Nigeria, he says he's gonna buy a ticket to come see me and even asks what airport he should fly into. I humored him. Later that day he calls several times in a row. When I call him back, he says he's at the airport and he cannot purchase the ticket to get back to the U.S. until he pays some kind of tax on the money he made in his buisiness dealings. He must pay in cash and he only has the registered checks he was paid with...WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT...which can only be cashed in the U.S. He claimed he would pay back 2-3 times the amount as soon as he got back to the U.S. Told me to figure something out and wire him some money via Western Union.
I didn't fall for this and I hope no one else does. Follow your insticts. If someone really loves you(not that I thought for a second this guy did) and would move heaven and earth for you, a measly plane ticket won't stop him. They will find another way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm 

I decided to go on BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM just to have something to do. And the charge was 10.99/mo for 6 months. I submit it and they took 69.93 out of my account. And now I'm in the negative of 16.70. How do I get my money back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 pm 

vanessab wrote:
I decided to go on BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM just to have something to do. And the charge was 10.99/mo for 6 months. I submit it and they took 69.93 out of my account. And now I'm in the negative of 16.70. How do I get my money back.

You will need to contact your bank and let them know what happened. They may reverse the charges.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm 

Has anyone ever heard of Jeff Anderson aka sweetlovelyman1 from the dating site marriagemindedpeople. He claims to be wdowed, finishing up some business for his late father in Nigeria. Once he is done with that, he is coming to meet me. He saids that he has a daughter name Tracy. He speaks with an accent. He lives in Virginia. He talks about how much he loves me after a week. After he gets paid, he is coming back to settle down. His paster told him I was the one. He wants to marry me put me in a house, open up a new business. Amongst other things that he said.

If anyone know him please let me know. I uploaded a picture of him. He is very attractive. At least that's the photos he sent me. I also believe he went by funwilly101 and larry1edward. He claimed to be very religious.

Attachments:
4688374.jpg
4688374.jpg [ 22.88 KiB | Viewed 34498 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:52 am 

He may be using a new name. You could do a Google search of parts of his emails to see if anything comes up. If you tells you he needs money for any reason do not send it to him. By reading your post it sounds like he is a scammer.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm 

Quote:
Has anyone ever heard of Jeff Anderson aka sweetlovelyman1 from the dating site marriagemindedpeople.

Yeah, this is the same guy, same story. The picture actually is of Al B. who is a radio personality out of Pittsburgh. The scammer lives in Nigeria. Don't believe a thing he says. He tried to feed me the same story.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 pm 

I wonder does Al B know that there is someone using his identify on this dating site? Al B is gorgeous.