ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Steavean Taylor Jennifer Krider Brentwood CA con artist scam
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 pm 

Steavean Taylor and Jennifer Krider are husband and wife. He conned me out of $50k. Telling me it was an investment since I was "helping" him out. He would give me 10% profit. And I know of 2 other people he has swindled out of $18k. I am sure there are more out. I met him about 15 years ago, and I didn't trust him back then, but after thinking I got to know the real him, I saw a total different side of him and couldn't believe I had those awful feelings about him years prior. Well, my gut was right when I first met him. I didn't even want a $1.00 above what he originally took. I just wanted my money back and be done with him. After $3k being paid back, he simply ignores me now. Now it is up to my lawyer for justice to prevail.

Post subject: Re: Steavean Taylor Jennifer Krider Brentwood CA con artist
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm 

Hi.
me and my friend matt are the one that got scammed by these two bad people for 18K
email me so maybe we can team up and share some information

thanks
craig

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 pm 

hi craig. i actually met you and matt at your court hearing last year. feel free to email me, i actually have a lawyer, but things are pretty much wrapping up now. but maybe now that you have come around we can go about another route. who knows.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:07 pm 

So my name is Matt, I have known Steve and Jen for a very long time, normally this would be a forum talking about how people have scammed me. But I honestly have to say that Steve and Jen are trying to do Right. They have been making frequent payments to Craig and myself to pay back what was owed. And I am thoroughly impressed. Sometimes when you can't pay back someone you go silent, you feel horrible you don't know what to do, which I myself have done. Money does not grow on trees, you can't snap your fingers and hope to have money, sometimes you have to wait, because when its gone it's not there at that certain moment. I have been in constant contact with Steve and Jen, and they are doing there best to try and get this resolved asap which I am sure they will do with any body else that may have been involved when they are able. Steve got screwed on I deal so myself and Craig got screwed on a deal hence what they say the crap roles down hill. Steve and Jen are trying to do right and live life. And for that I can respect them. There is something to be said about that! Again I have known Steve and Jen for a long time that is why this mess up has baffled me. I know they would never deliberatly try and hurt me and screw me over. They are good people caught in a whirl wind of disaster, but I can't thank them enough for doing the right thing and wishing them a positive, normal and happy life.

Sincerely and Respectfully - Matt

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:32 pm 

Glad to hear that the Taylor's paid you back, or at least started to. I must be really far down on their list of people to pay back, because 3 years later and I have yet to hear boo from them. I remain thoroughly unimpressed. And I think it is cowardly to go in silent - be a man, take responsibility, own it. I would have had a lot more respect for him.