ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jennifer Lamb & Stanley Parkinson Scam Con Artist Oshawa
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:46 pm 

JENNIFER THERESA LAMB & STANLEY PARKINSON OF OSHAWA, TWO CON SCAM ARTIST, JUNKIES, STRIPPER, DEAD BEAT MOM, AND CITY OF OSHAWA EMPLOYEE, ONTARIO, CANADA.

“MONEY FOR NOTHING.”

!!!!JENNIFER LAMB SCAM CON ARTIST!!!!
The purpose of this report serves three purposes; to notify what happened to me by these two vile creatures (black transcript) and the truth revealed afterwards with each incident “”(red transcript).”” Warn others not to be scam by them
Have a good laugh at my expense.

When I first met Jennifer Lamb we had something in common, I had 16 years sobriety with AA and she stated she had 10 years. Fellow sober alcoholics can identify with each other quickly. I wasn’t involved in any relationship and she presented the same to me; it was a major life-changing mistake on my part to get involved with Jennifer. I truly believe that all she reflected to me was a total lie, made up in her mind, a sick mind to make her life seem terrible and to prey on peoples compassion, trust to win what she and Stanley wanted, needed; money. I am sure she has before and will continue to present this to whomever, to support herself and destroy anyone’s life. A cold, relentless, blood sucking, leech. Below is an account of her ways that she reflected to me during the onset of us seeing each other in the beginning of 2003. And the destruction it left.

She confessed to me of her destructive up-bring and abuse she experienced as a child. She reflected at the age of 10, her parents ]were both heavily involved in drugs, not working and living under deplorable conditions. Jennifer was given to Children Aid Society (CAS) and placed with an aunt and uncle.

At the age of 12 she was raped many times by the uncle and tried to inform her parents who didn’t care or believe her. “”Ironically she acts the same way in her adult life.”” They had split up and wanted nothing to do with Jennifer. Children’s Aid stepped in and transferred her to another home. ""Earlier in the fictitious tale she lied stating that her mother had died from an overdose but eventually the truth did came out." While in first year of high school she was again raped by several boys

She eventual escaped the home she was placed With no education or skills at the age of 19 in order to have money she began working the strip clubs (Stage Named Miranda) and had silicon implants so she could flaunt the 38DD’s and make more money.

She became involved with even a lower class man who hung out at the clubs. He was more heavily involved in drugs, scams and together they were a perfect pair, got married and had another daughter

Jennifer stated that her husband became abusive and physically beat Jennifer many times, forced her to hold down two jobs, as a stripper and a receptionist. They had owned a home for a couple of years in which the husband pond everything they owned for drugs and eventually beat Jennifer into a comma for four days. The Cops were involved, she laid charges and he went to prison from 2001 to mid 2003.

In review I firmly believe that she was the major whiner, playing the poor little girl and resulted in the destruction of both relationship, “”as I am sure she was a junkie all along since the first time she worked the clubs at the age of 19.”” Similarly she was the abusive, scamming, coning one and likely didn’t care or try to maintain a proactive relationship and destroyed the lives of any man she be-friend, to supported her needs for drugs, like she did to me, at true whore in my ways.
During that time even with two young kids she got heavily into drugs and become a junkie. Totally didn’t care about her kids.

Her father a pool player whom I met in after being stabbed seven times, got her into a treatment facility and they were able to withdraw her off the drugs in summer of 2002 that only lasted four months. Upon her release she moved into a strip club. During that time she was in the newspaper a bit:

Newspaper articles:

Police probe report of gender assault
Nov 13, 2002 - Police are investigating after a 28-year-old woman reportedly was dragged into an alley and sexually assaulted downtown.

Woman admits gender assault claim was a lie
Dec 13, 2002 - A woman has admitted to filing a false police report in a case of gender, lies and videotape.

She sought out an old friend that could provide some protection,. She needed a sucker who had a credit rating.

I met Jennifer, as she was moving alone into an apartment At first I encouraged and helped her to find employment outside the strip clubs and generated a resume. She had requested help and I provide funds for school [color=red]“”(which later I found out she didn’t attend),””
provided education material, computer, reading glass, outfits, and even coached her on the interviews. After spending more time with her she stop working the clubs and requested more help with her finances. She explained she had been looking after her daughters and needed help. With me she did the same as before, enticed me, seduced me, propositioned me, and stated she wanted a relationship to fulfill her picture of life of having a loving man with her two girls in a happy home somewhere.

She led me for a downward, endless roller coaster ride to hell and back. I purchased a car to only find out later she didn’t have a driver’s license. Found out she co-existed with her accomplish as he broke up with his girl friend “”(Right).”” She needed an accomplish that would participate in the cons. As he stated, “Anything for Money.” Jennifer finally admitted that she gave up her girls and made them “Wards of the Courts” to Children's Aid. “”Just like her mom did, like mother like daughter.”” Junkies can’t look after their own children and must be free to act out her cons

She had been also criminally charged with Public Mischief after been raped by her drug dealer for non-payment of drugs and went to the hospital where the medical people attending contacted the police. She made up a fictitious story, as she could not give up the dealers name as she was and still is heavily involved in the drug trade.

Jennifer had used many different excuses including her girl’s supposable needs to embezzle funds from me to be used for her destructive habits. Such expenses included food, rent, drugs, car repairs, furniture, clothing, lawyers, dentists, veterinarian bills, girls vacation trip and glasses, outstanding car loan, smokes, cable and phone bills, using such lies as bail cost to be out of jail, paying old debits to drug dealers and loan sharks threaten to physically harm or rape Jennifer for payment, prescription bills for both her and her girls, fictitious stolen purse containing the cash for the rent, stolen prescription drugs, and stolen debit card, school registration and books, lawyers and girls lawyers bills, and faked the affects a car accident, visits to the physiatrist floor of hospital, loans from the Hell Angles, the reasons/excuses were endless. She was creative, determined and hard Their popular method was to have to cover the cost of something immediately, used places like Cash Advance, Money Mart, Pay Check Advance, borrow the money from such places utilizing the next pay check and requested funds to cover the payment to cash advance places as it was overdue “”(Right).”” After being used and abused myself, been ripped off, I had determined the hard way that Jennifer and Stanley were compulsive liars, and once a whore and junkies, always a whore junkie, stripper; hide most of the truth.

I was led on, sexually intimidated and started to confront both of them of the lies and saw with my own eyes what was really happening. When I saw them growing pot in the apartment and both injecting heroin after I had given funds earlier that day for a fictitious reason, I realized I was taken for a complete ride on their lies. I couldn't tell what was true and what wasn’t. I had provided over $ six figures and gone into debit because of their lies. I broke off the relationship knowing she was in a course of self-destruction. It took awhile to settle down after such abuse.

Six months later she contacted me and stated she had been clean, sober and in a methadone program for five months and was sorry for her actions. “”Stupid me should have stayed away.”” But she insisted, why? For about three months afterwards we went to AA meetings and she began to reflect the truth and was more open with me; met her children, went for rides with them. The first time alone in my apartment she seduced me.]

They made good use of cell phones and other companies like Cash Advance to hide the real truth. They prayed on my compassion, trust and willingness to help a fellow addict. She disclosed she made money being a drug courier for heroin dealers and thought about whoring herself for additional funds “”(she had all along)””

She wrote letters and e-mails thanking me, expressing her love towards me, and even wrote a note on hotel paper promising to repay me money I lent. She used an issue about receiving a large amount of money from the government for back owning child support and GST, stating she would pass the funds over to me when received; it never came. .

I didn’t provide any funds to her for a while although she tried very hard and made up fictitious stories of having to borrow the money to cover her phone bill from the local loan shark And it really hurt her, It was her last try at obtaining money before she moved into another apartment on her own.
I had also lost my six digit income employment, had to move for another at half the salary, couldn’t maintain the payments and filed for bankruptcy. At that same time the lease was up on the apartment, and they moved out of their apartment to hide some where. Shows the real truth that once a scam artist always a scam artist. They think that they can get away with these cons over and over again, but will always live in fear and denial, a good healthy family environment for kids. Depend on lies, other people or the social system for support. One day it will end. Since then she never contacted me, as she has enough of my money and thus like the other men, she has abused another, abandoned and betrayed me. I have been left with no legal recourse to recover the money I lent. My only recourse is to discredit them and let others know the truth by exposing them. She’s used to this routine, it’s known as guilt!!! Although, she feels no remorse or guilt, well maybe; that she didn’t get more!!!.

This woman is a vile destructive creature that will drive you into the grave

[b]I BELEIVE WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND [b]