ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is it possible to avoid to be cheated ?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm 

My story is not sad cos i understood that i was scammed and i could help some one. So i was contacted by a scammer on a meeting site where i had been invited by a colleague. My scammer lived sometimes in England, sometimes in Nigeria and probably also in Ghana. I lost a lot of money but realised after 2 years that i was scammed. I trusted him cos he started to cry like a kid when he thought he was going to lose me. He said he would never lie to me cos he was in love with me. He had to go to Nigeria to work for Shell. He told me he had been stolen several times (computer, cell phone, money), he was harrassed by his mum asking him money all the time, he had to pay his sister's studies, he had been kidnapped 3 times with several people injured or shot, the kidnappers aksed a lot of money. He needed money too for the flight ticket cos he wanted to come to my country to live with me and marry me. He had to pay Anti terrorism fees several times. He said he stayed several months in a hospital, one with a friend. He stayed with that friend in an expensive hotel (but the hotel was safe he said). He had to be operated of a cancer. Of course he had no health coverage. Now i know that a guy can tell you he loves you forever an lie. A scammer can ask you to send him money even if you don't eat each day cos you give him money. He can stay away from you and let you in the problems even if you left your husband for him and you're in serious problems because you helped him. He promises a lot of things but none come true. He can ask you to send him money even if he knows that money makes you sick. He can also ask you money even if he knows you don't have money anymore. He will ask you to borrow money to a friend, to your bank or a financial organism. Don't do that. He will not hesitate even if you have to cope with awfull things such as thinking he might die, you might lose your job, your kids.He always has a good explanation to what is not logical or he tells you that he really has bad luck. Well if you feel that something is not logical listen to what you feel. If a man/woman really has serious problems in a foreign land tell him to go to his ambassy. Your ambassy is there to help you abroad in case of problems.Anyway it is not normal to hear another phone ringing in the same room where he phones you. It is not normal to hear women voices on the site of petroleum raffinery where peopole are working at the renewal. It is not logical he asks you to send him money in Nigeria for his mum living in England when he has told you he was going to come soon to your land. It is not ok either to get a medical attest from a medical center with no account number, no pots phone number (starting for example with 1 or 3 in Nigeria, cell phones start with 8xx or 7xx) moreover an attest sent with a cell phone and not scanned and sent with the computer of the hospital.So pay attention to your doubts and talk about it with a real friend, someone you trust.Please don't think about commiting suicide, don't do it. Romance scammers don't deserve that. Remember : life is beautiful even in very difficult moments. Don't be too much angry against yourself cos you have been scammed. Everybody deserves respect and love and i wish here everybody posting a comment here would have sincere love in his or her live.Someone helped me to understand i was scammed and now i feel released. Don't send away people who care for you and want to help you.