There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Third Imformative Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:54 pm 

:wink: Greetings all,
It has been a couple days since I last updated you on my little time killer.My lawyer(lol)from West Africa is getting excited thinking he will soon be living it up.He is calling me once a day to keep me informed on how hard he is working for me and my inheritance.If you have ever made an international phone call,than you know he is ringing up quite a phone bill.I keep him on as long as I possibly can with questions pertaining to the money transfer.Now I am working on a little plot to get him to send me a little cash.And this came to me in a dream believe it or not.I will fill you in a little and hope he is not reading this.
As I explained,he wants me to send him a little over $9,000.00 for clearance and duties,western union at that.To an unfamiliar name,or new one I have not heard of yet.Just may be his legal name.But as you are aware,western union charges a fee to transfer money internationally.So I will say I sent the money to him,but mis-spell the last name intentionally,telling him the money was returned,but I was still charged the fee.Now I cannot afford to send it twice once he tells me of my mistake in the mis-spelling.Here I will request that he send me the fee money in the form of cash through the international mail.Then I will be able to make the western union transfer once again.
Well,it may work,it may not.I am not a profesional scammer.But I do have a desire to get this guy.Is there any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:38 pm 
Get him to send the WU fees by WU - that way you don't have to give out a mailing address. If he refuses to send it to you, then you explain you cannot send him the fees he wants you to send.