ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam the scammers! yes no?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:54 pm 

Would it ever be a good idea to try to find all the scammers we can via the internet just to get them to send us their counterfeit money wether its cashiers checks or money orders just so we can turn them over the SS and other authorities? I think possibly if even we get one scammer put behind bars its very worth it.

Suggestions?

Post subject: Scam the scammers! yes no?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:27 am 
Scam-baiters spend most of their spare time doing this. However, the chances of putting a scammer behind bars are pretty remote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:26 pm 

Guest is right, also you run the risk should these checks come in from overseas and the customs people know what is in the envelope, you could get arrested merely for signing for the stupid check. I personally would either learn how to play psycho games with em through email or just plain ignore the're butts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:38 am 

ive been playing psycho games with them... i hate scammers so unbelievably bad after what happened to me and after reading this board of what happened to many of you. they are right up there with terrorist. they all will go to hell!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:42 pm 

Alex please be careful that you NEVER tell them who you really are, use an IP that can be traced and NEVER give them real contact information for phone etc to them. Learn from the Pros at 419eater.com on how to properly cloak yourself.

I got one to respond VERY defensive the other day when I replied to the email I got from Mariam Abacha all I did was in huge red font put FRAUDSTER, they were real quick to defend they're honesty LOL.

Another this am got a biblical lecture from me , because they were using God as a tool to try and rake me in. Told them that if I were them I wouldnt worry about what man would do to them but rather what will happen when they die and meet they're maker, I shake just thinking about it LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:52 pm 

Thats how (Bill Smith) got me. Used God and told me hes god fearing and will never cheat me :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:56 pm 

Yeah he better fear God, I nail them when they try that crap with me.