ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Home loan Foreclosure? Supposed Bank representatives-SCAM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:35 am 

The bank is going to Foreclose on your house due to non payment of debt. The bank wants all or nothing and refuses to work with you. It is all or nothing. You get a phone call from someone that tells you they can save your home and your credit. They claim they represent the bank and can strike a deal for you for a low monthly payment on the arrearages as long as you continue to make the regular payment in full. You agree to meet with them at your home and they claim your payment will be posted no later than 24 hours after payment each month. You agree to enter the contract and find that the money you are paying does not go to your home loan and instead goes into the scammers pocket. You ultimately lose your home and your money. What is worse is that you cannot reclaim the money because you entered into a legal and binding contract for payment with the scammer. Your first clue should be that if the bank REFUSED to work with you directly and say, "IT IS ALL OR NOTHING" and consumer credit agencies tell you it is all or nothing, then this is a SCAM and NOTHING MORE. DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THE SWEET TALKING SCAMMER. Your pending foreclosure information is public information and anyone who wants to know, CAN KNOW by getting a printout. This SCAM is all too real and I know because it almost happened to my husband in 1997 before we were married. UPON CHECKING WITH THE BANK, THEY KNEW NOTHING OF THE SUPPOSED BANK REPRESENTATIVE THAT VISITED. About a year later we saw on the news about the scam. Just remember, if the bank wants ALL OR NOTHING, then that is the REAL TRUTH.

PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Good Luck

Skeptical

Post subject: Smoe truth
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:23 pm 

Lesson one. It is an Oxymoron to use Legaly Binding and Scam in the same sentence. Any legally binding contract is void if it is violated or fraudulent.

Next people like me can save your house. Well not exactly, we can save your credit from having a forclousre. We give you money to find a new place( no more than 5000) and assume the debt of your house. You have out of the home loan. & lose the equity in your home.

Example
you have a 200,000 dollar house. You owe 50 thousand and have an all or nothing notice. You call me. I give you 5 grand. You quick deed it over to me. Or you sign a contract stating that I will get the house after I unass 50 grand to the bank.

and viola I have a 200,000 dollar house for 55 grand and you have money to start over and save your credit from forclosure.

the last way is for me to pay the 50 grand off and you pay me75 thousand. thus eliminating your debt and making me 25 thousand. I would be your landlord until you pay me off.

and that is how banks get rich and scammers take advantage of confused folks. You were looking for someone like me......not the scammers they misrepresent what I just posted. They say that is what they are going to do but they dont do it at all......

I raise Hell.........