ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I was contacted by one of the names used in the scam list
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:15 pm 
Please Help, I was going threw a hard ship and i posted an add for help, i recieved a letter from james bost talking about god, and it just sounded really honest, i sent him my home address and phone number. what happens when you give this information out to these people, i got this feeling as though i should check his name out on here after i sent it......low and behold he is in your list of scam artist. I am very worried now, if someone could please email me back about this and what i should do now it would be greatly appreciated

Post subject: i forgot my email address
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:20 pm 
rea_sunshine82@yahoo.com,,,,,,,should i be worried about what might be done with my address? please help. thank you rea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:32 am 

These people ARE criminals, though I doubt much will come of it, be aware that you just handed your information over to a criminal. Did you give them your Social Security Number, or bank account information too? if so you have a lot to worry about as your identity is probably being sold all over the place. Take proper measures if you did this to protect yourself. If you didnt you are lucky and count yourself as such.

Cease all communications with these scammers , make like they never existed. Did they actually get money from you ?

Post subject: thank you
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:24 am 
thank you karensolo, no he did not ask for anything like that yet, he just wanted to know my home address and phone number in order to send me this "money" that i truely am in need of. whos to say though that he might not have asked for more information saying he wasnt able to send it to me, though i know i would not have given my social security number and written him off as a scammer once he asked it was very nice to realize he was now before he has the chance to ask for more information. If anyone would like a copy of the letters he sent me for future use my email is rea_sunshine82@yahoo.com i would be happy to give them to anyone who might be able to use them to help others see what scam he is up to now. once again thank you for this site, and also responding. rea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:19 pm 

Yes i must agree it is far to easy to scam, and trying to compile a list of scammers is even harder. Here is a person though that is still in buisness and is still using this name

parmaboro@yahoo.com
susan marie tankersley
FRAUD

If one person googles this name, then they will find out if it is a fraud. And its worth it to me to save someone a lot of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:30 pm 

Really in the big scheme of things the names mean little, they take on names from phone books, internet listings you name it, they never use a real name or real address etc. They run with satellite phones never use land lines that can be traced. Catching these people is a near impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:18 pm 

rainforest dreams production in Costa Rica and thier affiliates in Canada