ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 am 

Just a quick update.

Have spoken with a SEC attorney regarding recent letter received by Permapave Management / on Permeable Solutions letterhead / in a Verigreen envelope (not even signed though) (recap - letter cuts my shares almost by half from what I was originally getting in the conversion agreement and also I can not get my shares unless I sign a release that takes away any right I would have to go to the authorities, take legal action, or basically even post on this site - and there is no guarantee that I will even get my shares after I were to sign this letter, and the way the stock is trading today - I would get $31,200 - I invested $100,000, - if the Permapave Management would even allow for that many shares to be traded that day - only 4000 shares were allowed to be traded today (i.e. max amount - I couldn't sell my shares if I had them and wanted to...).

If this release is not signed, the shares that I currently have will be worthless, as the company that I hold the current shares with, per conversion agreement, will be phased out per Permapave Management, and the shares in the company they are converting too are not going to be available to me unless I sign the release. My question is, there are still investors who hold a convertible debentures with Permeable Solutions, the company they are phasing out, these agreements won't be due and payable for about 4 mos..what happens to those holders if this information given to us is correct, and they phase out the company?

I have many questions for the management of Permapave after speaking with the lawyer, and have left Erica Zalbert two messages, one two days ago, and another a week ago, only to receive NO response from the company. Appointments that have been made with PermaPave Management to go over this letter and release have been broken this week, as well. Of course, I am still trying to find out about my $1000 interest check that has not been paid to me, as this was not included in the calculations of shares, and per Erica Zalbert, they were going to do this (even though I told her this was not satisfactory to me and I wanted the money up front).

SEC Attorney has confirmed my suspicion of paperwork received, as well as contracts signed. I have been advised not to sign this release and I am not signing it. This release, goes above and beyond the normal release forms required to be signed when converting stocks. I appreciate the private messages that I have been receiving and please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on the paperwork received, and all past contracts that were signed, I will be able to enlighten you on a few things about them.

Last edited by PurplePetals on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 am 

Just a little FYI, after doing a little research and asking questions, i have found out some very interesting things. First, if you look at all of the postings on this site, more than half (37) have been authored by 2 people. tired of it all and purple petals. I have also retained counsel regarding the transaction and he has a completely different perspective of the matter at hand. by signing a release and if there was anything revealed of inappropriate action, the release would be worth less than the paper it is written on. the company continues to move forward in a depressed economy. Eric Arenson has been out of the company for months from a management role and has handled sales and marketing. End results, the company finally is making good on its promises and delivering everyone an exit strategy that is fair since this has gone on way to long. if you go through the entire thread of both before and after the name calling, there is not one person who got beat for a nickel but everyone has always received there interest checks. i am sure there will be a response disputing my post. Good Luck to all and when we all cross the finish line, we can all look back and throw rocks back at the ones who were non believers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:51 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

WARNING!!!!
This thread is right on the line of being locked down!

If this does happen, don't come crying to me . . . the people posting here and not following the rules are the ones that have made things come to this point. If your posts have ever had to be deleted/removed this means you . . . not one "side" or the other.

Like I said above, it is people on BOTH sides of this discussion who are causing us to look at closing down the thread . . . I am having to invest WAY to much time reminding people of the rules and reviewing posts to remove name calling.

We are adults here . . . let's play nice.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am 

I only have 1 thing to say. sportsnut66, you said everyone has always gotten their interest checks....you are misinformed. Purple Pedals has stated she is still due her $1000 check from last June, and I have received a letter saying they will be tacking my now late and any subsequent checks onto the final payment, due January 1011, with no explanation as to how that can be allowed. We have requested and are waiting for proof of hardship for why they cannot pay me the $500 per month.

ok, maybe I have 2 things to say...sorry! I do not want to see this thread closed down. I think if everyone can follow the rules, we can keep this line of communication open. Please be mindful of the rules, it only benefits us all to have this site available to us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:42 am 

I think I may have come across a little different then how I intended.

What I meant by "hysteria" is as one person says something and then repeats it, etc.. a la "telephone" game, it creates a life unto itself.

While you most certainly right to be upset over the lateness, to suggest that a transfer agent in another state or state that a company "allowed only 4,000 shares to trade" is 100% incorrect.

Perhaps the reason for an extend release of claim is to cover ALL possibilities of a lawsuit. If you were in the middle of a business transaction, would you not want to make sure your attorney did everything they could to protect you in a situation that was obviously heated? I have not seen any of the paperwork and do not know a single person involved here. I only found this site from a search online. My opinion and my opinion only is the company is at least attempting to correct a wrong. I was involved in something similar years ago and had no real choice but to sign. The consequences of not signing far outweighed the potential risk of signing. As a debtor of any company that has gone through a corporate restructuring, you stand to be left on the side of the road with a collection notice and no entity in which to pursue a claim. It seems that $5.00 is a magic number somehow, if that is the case there are several proactive options you may have. Someone mentioned that they are owed $100,000. From what I gather, you are going to receive 20,000 shares of stock. Having been in your position, quite unfortunately, I would either sign the papers and hope for the best or ask management what kind of "deal" can be made to get your cost basis down. Maybe they would let you purchase stock at a discount to the current market to get your cost basis down.

While you may not trust management a single iota, there are several reasons to believe that it is no where near as dire as you seem to think. Registrar Transfer is a super credible entity. If it was some small transfer agency out of someone's home, then I would be worried. The stock HAS been as high as $20 per share as little as two years ago. The lack of volume is good and bad news. Obviously, your liquidity is not great because of this, but it also shows that there is no real overhang to the market. If you look at the chart on the stock, it came down on little to no volume. Any positive news or "street interest" would seem to have a very positive effect on the stock. The company has done work with credible companies and continues to do so.

I would also suggest caution when listening to legal advice. Is the attorney you are speaking to going to get a fee to pursue this? If it is such a strong case, they should have no issue with taking it on consignment. Watch how fast their interest subsides. I have a very poor view of attorneys and I am sure it shows here, but they get paid to send of the same letters you are probably doing for free. Many people want to "help" you for a fee. The attorney that you spoke to regarding this matter, are they an SEC attorney? Not that they are familiar with it, do they specialize in it? If so, they should know the corporate counsel. Certainly a friendly call, attorney to attorney, should be able to straighten out much of the confusion.

The SEC is pro-active since the Madoff case. The company reports their financials to the SEC quarterly. It just seems to be a frustrating situation that is leading people to think that their is an hidden agenda. Not that this is/should be a concern of yours, but what if the company is inundated with calls and threats? It would make sense that they can not spend every day speaking to people in regards to the same matters when nothing has changed. We just past the end of the quarter, good luck getting ANY CFO on the phone as they race to get their quarterlies out in time. If there are ten people in the same position as you are and they all call twice a week, it amounts to a lot of time. One call can take 30 minutes and it eats up a large amount of office time.

At the end of the day, it is your choice as to whether or not you sign the agreement. I would only offer you do it with the true facts and not allow your emotions, justifiably so, not interfere. If a company can not afford to repay a debt and they offer a conversion to equity, it is probably the best option you have. I am sure many of you have been backed into a corner at one time or another financially. If you can not pay a bill, no matter what the bill collector says, you are not going to pay the bill.

I believe the products are solid and can be easily sold. If that is the case, maybe in 2 years, the stock could take out the highs of $20 and then you would be up substantially. It is easy for me to see things since I have no financial interest at stake. My experience has been people that are on the take, NEVER try to make good, just string you along. The fact that you have paperwork now proves they are trying.

Sorry if I came across harsh, everyone's money is valuable to them and in no way was I trying to sound arrogant about it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:55 am 

Daisy,
What is an "appointment stock"?? IF a company is publicly traded, you can buy and sell whenever you like during the hours of 9:30 AM to 4:00 pm eastern time. There is no such thing as an "appointment stock" When people say "the stock trades by appointment" that is just an industry term meaning it is very thin, low volume, etc... I have been a very active trader for over 20 years, the reason I said hysteria, incorrectly, was because many of the "facts" that people were saying are just not true. When you sign a subscription agreement for the stock, the company is obligated to deliver the stock. If you think they are trying to get over on you, if you sign it and then they do not deliver, you have blatant proof of fraud. A transfer company in business for over 100 years is not going to risk their business on this little transaction. They handle utility companies and Fortune 100 companies, believe me, they are not going out of business for IUSN.
I have lost substantial monies in investments in the past and know what it feels like, I was not trying to minimalize your position. I am sorry if I did.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 am 

Thanks for your info Mr. Joker, it is very helpful. I have contacted three SEC Attorneys to date, all separate attorneys in different areas, who state the same exact thing about the release and also about the documents after they reviewed them. I was thinking the same thing as you, I'm not a big fan of lawyers either, but when three of them come up with the same conclusion then there is cause to believe there is a problem. I also have contacted two brokers to look at the stock and our situation and their information has been posted on the site as well. I will be happy to post my letter and the release on this site with the verbiage so you can see it. It is hard to separate emotion from your life savings, or the money that was going to actually make your dreams come true, but I think I've have done that, I am only posting facts of the situation, and if you go thru my posts, you will see that through the company's own actions, that there is cause to be concerned. If there is any question to it, I'd be happy to do a quick recap on a current post to reflect this information - I'd be happy to post links as well to further back up statements so that way there is no confusion here. I'll work on that :) It is great that you do know a lot about investments in general though and I do appreciate your input at the same time as it is very helpful. :)

Oh, one more thing I wanted to address - my voice on this post is a reflection of many - I write for our group of investors that have come together due to our similar situation and that is why you see me on this site mainly, because it is not necessary to flood it with everyone saying the same thing, instead, in our group I am here to reflect our situation as it changes, etc. It is important for our voices to be heard, but not important to put many, many, many of the same posts up. Hope that helps with any confusion :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm 

I have been following all your messages for about two weeks now and i am in the same boat. Be patient, Everything will soon falling into place nicely!!!

Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions/Verigreen/Eric Aronson
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:23 pm 

Well said! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I completely agree!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 am 

Seems I can not even post information as it comes in. This site has officially become non informative.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 pm 

Can't state the truth online without getting into detail. But Verigreen, permapave,whatever as well as Eric Aronson and Fred Aaron will soon have to face the inevitable. Have the information ( names, details etc) needed to back my cause. Hopefully they will see the error of their ways and come to a peaceful resolve. That is all I can ask at this time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm 

Where are the facts???? it is a joke that most people posting on the site have come up with nothing concrete.........

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am 

Sportsnut, I have been stating all the facts, but my postings keep getting edited, removing all the details.
I hope realize how your actions are affecting everybody and can come to some more of an appropiate resolve than inflated shares of a dead company.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am 

this website sucks - you can't post the truth or the admin deletes it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

scamvictim01 wrote:
Sportsnut, I have been stating all the facts, but my postings keep getting edited, removing all the details.
I hope realize how your actions are affecting everybody and can come to some more of an appropiate resolve than inflated shares of a dead company.

The only info removed are items that include bashing on other board members or calling out board members (stating the real identity behind user names) I do not even know the REAL names behind the username for most people on the message board. These items have been listed as the board rules of what you can and cannot do. I can either remove that information and allow the post, or remove the person who made the post

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next