ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: perma pave
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:00 am 

Saw a Purchase Order for the City of Chicago for over 300,000 sq ft. LET THE SAGA CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm 

a purchase order for 300,000 square feet, wow!!!! and he still can't pay his investors simple interest checks!!!!
and the saga continues!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 pm 

how many months are you behind in your interest checks? How come you didn't convert to Equity shares?

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 am 

convert to equity shares?why do that!!! so eric could stop paying me. oh!!! he did stop paying me!!!! thats what he wants you to do. he tells you he is going to sell the company so you sign the contract for the big payout, and he stops paying you interest, and the company never sells. go figure!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 am 

I don't know....we were told 45% of company was sold for 100 mill.....still waiting for loose ends to be tied up....supposedly any day now.....my list of "things to buy" is getting longer and longer.....Hope the payoff is soon..........

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:20 pm 

very interesting plakman you appeared on this site when desktop123 disappeared are you eric? if you are or if he is listening simply send a copy of that 300,000 SQUARE foot purchase order to all your investors,it can't hurt to send a copy!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:54 pm 

No, I am not Eric but if Eric does see this it does sound like a good idea of sending a copy of the order to all investors.....

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm 

I hope your not eric,at $8/squft x 300,000 ft = 2.4mill start paying your investors back

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 am 

OK, everyone, let's focus. No one cares if you want to be Eric. This site is about sharing ideas and concerns of whether we are involved in something shady. And it seems, yet again, we have multiple stories floating out and about. The company is sold... no it's not... yes it is, but it's got some snags..... We all know the deal. Purple Pedals, you made a very interesting comment in regards to the fact that there are open suits or something against the company to which I'd like to pose a question...in the Conversion Agreement that many of you signed, it stated in section 9.4 that the company was not in any legal proceedings and there were no actions, suits claims, proceedings or inquiry's pending against the company. Looking up in the public records as you suggested, the Absence of Litigation section 9.4 isn't accurate, so does that become a legal issue being that they stated that to be true when in fact it wasn't? I'd like to suggest everyone who signed the Conversion Agreement look it over with a lawyer and see what they say.

I think everyone is at a point where we're frustrated and feeling misinformed, but we just don't know what to do about it. So I ask you this, how long is it appropriate to sit and wait for this to continue? Options are limited to either filing a suit against the company, bypassing the courts and contacting authorities or sitting around waiting some more, unless of course the company gets sold and we get paid. Obviously, the only result we want to to get paid, but instead, here we are, sitting on the computer on a website talking with people we don't know and many we don't trust about whether or not our financial situations go to hell.

My husband has seen the office, he says it's very impressive. He and I both have spoke to Eric, and he says the end is near and to please hold off on the negative comments until he can prove to us that things are going come out fine. He has even offered me to come and look over everything and ask any question to whomever I want. (to be fair, I have been dealing with sick kids and only my husband has gone down to the office.) The olive branch was offered to me and I gave him my word I would be fair and give him the benefit of the doubt. And I intend to hold to that. But I ask you all ...what is an appropriate time frame to expect it to get better? How long should I sit around constantly questioning myself and ignore my inner voice who is screaming at me. We all hear one thing, read something completely different in a letter directly from the company, when is it fair to give the olive branch back and say I'm done hearing different versions of the same story? I'm just soo tired of just sitting around like a ding dong waiting for a leopard to change it's spots.

Lets keep silly comments (like I wish I was Eric) aside and put our heads together and see what course of action we could take that could make us all feel like we are moving in a positive direction, either by getting a clear honest answer from the company accompanied by the paperwork to back it up to confirm the sale of the company, or some other collective (by that I mean we have strength in numbers) direction to get the investors money back. One way or another, this will come to an end, I just want to see that we all can feel confident we did everything we could respectfully to resolve this and still hold our heads high knowing we didn't compromise who we were in the process.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm 

After reading almost every post on this site, i have still not found anyone that has lost any money. With the markets and the world the way it is, and with all the BS out there, This is a REAL company with a REAL product(s) and my bet is that we all wind up winning in the end. 4th quarter,seems we are down by 7, i wouldn't turn off the TV just yet. I have seen a thousand games that wound up winning by a field goal in the closing seconds.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm 

I'm sorry, but what does sports have to do with this? We aren't suppose to be "down by 7", according to Eric. As he told many, the company was suppose as good as sold already. According to him it was a done deal back in April. So where did the "down by 7 " come into play? Do you know more than we do? We have conflicting stories and people are looking for clarification, that is where the distrust and frustration is coming from. Additionally, I get that the market is not in great shape, but according to Eric and other people who have posted on this site, the company was as good as sold. So apparently the market wasn't effecting the sale. I appreciate your input, but I think we need clearer comments and solutions.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 am 

Promised myself i would not look at this website anymore because of the third party hearsay rumor mongering. I was doing some research and it came up again. Then i read these posts from people who clearly have no business experience or intelligence whatsoever. How is it that you can sell (or attempt to sell) a company with all of the bashing that goes around and not expect a hiccup or delay due to the due diligence process with all of these posts? i can only think the down by 7 comment is something very simple. Pardon me for commenting on what he/she wrote without knowing 100 percent, but i perceive it to be that in order for you to "win" the game, you have to have more points than the other team. Until the check clears, nothing is done. Until the contracts are signed, nothing is done. Keep posting on a Scam website about all of your courses of actions and crusade agenda's when there is no hard evidence other than the company is trying its best under the economic crisis this country is in to complete its task of closing a sale, It will not get done. I saw last week the market was down, hmmmmmm was that a scam? i saw last week that Greece had a little financial issue, hmmmmmm is that a scam? Wake up and realize although you have not received what you where told you where going to get when you were promised does not constitute a scam. There are other people that i am aware of that can in a court of law testify to the fact that this product and company is real from first hand account. Not some outside lets hypothecate about what ifs'. Ponzi's and Pyramids have the same underlying formula. Out perform, too good to be true and unreal returns. I do not see one post on this or any other site that fits this scenario. It seems to me that this company puts its head down everyday and goes to work for the sake of itself and people like us who are involved in the company from a financial perspective who are not getting what they want and are crying scam. I have received every check that i was supposed to according to my deal with the company ( i do not know if that is in section 3.8 paragraph 6 line 2 third word) and that although late, has been done. Seems to me that the company is keeping there word. Last but not least, is every person on this blog Eric if they have something to say that is in some regard positive or from there experience? I am not a fan, but i do see someone trying there hardest to tilt a ship upright after being handed something that could have capsized. There is no question in my mind that there is a personal issue here and please leave this line of communication open for people who want to have a forum of the facts of the company and not personal vendettas.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 am 

wow, 3rd party hearsay rumor mongering. That's quite a mouthful joefrancesmd. I'm not sure if you are actually reading the posts or just skimming through, but speaking for myself and I think your post was directed at me specifically so I'll respond to it, none of the comments were based on rumor. It was based on direct information, so where you came up with that is beyond me. You keep stating what this site is for, but for many of us, it's to share info and concerns and to help us determine if something is up. There is no bashing, as it has been mentioned, nor have we personally attacked anyone or put personal opinions on, with the exception of you, calling me negative and such. I have posed a question to other investors regarding something in the Conversion Agreement. You seem to think that was funny and decided to make a joke of it in your post. All I see you doing is repeating the same thing each and every post, creating more attention and commotion than it's worth. You also seem to ignore the simple fact of why we are frustrated, instead you sarcastically divert attention to the stock market in Greece. Please, we are honest people, trying to come up with solutions to problems you seem to not concern yourself with. Well fine, then step aside and realize that there are people who are very upset and feeling mislead. I think people have been gentle in the comments made on this site, and if you really want to push the topic, I certainly can start putting point by point descriptions as to why I am not sure if something hokey is up or not. I seriously doubt that will go over big with certain people. So, stop trying to divert the issues brought up on this site, and either offer actual information, or keep your comments respectful. If things weren't in such a mess, you wouldn't have to be doing so much damage control in the 1st place.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm 

juliejohn wrote:
wow, 3rd party hearsay rumor mongering. That's quite a mouthful joefrancesmd. I'm not sure if you are actually reading the posts or just skimming through, but speaking for myself and I think your post was directed at me specifically so I'll respond to it, none of the comments were based on rumor. It was based on direct information, so where you came up with that is beyond me. You keep stating what this site is for, but for many of us, it's to share info and concerns and to help us determine if something is up. There is no bashing, as it has been mentioned, nor have we personally attacked anyone or put personal opinions on, with the exception of you, calling me negative and such. I have posed a question to other investors regarding something in the Conversion Agreement. You seem to think that was funny and decided to make a joke of it in your post. All I see you doing is repeating the same thing each and every post, creating more attention and commotion than it's worth. You also seem to ignore the simple fact of why we are frustrated, instead you sarcastically divert attention to the stock market in Greece. Please, we are honest people, trying to come up with solutions to problems you seem to not concern yourself with. Well fine, then step aside and realize that there are people who are very upset and feeling mislead. I think people have been gentle in the comments made on this site, and if you really want to push the topic, I certainly can start putting point by point descriptions as to why I am not sure if something hokey is up or not. I seriously doubt that will go over big with certain people. So, stop trying to divert the issues brought up on this site, and either offer actual information, or keep your comments respectful. If things weren't in such a mess, you wouldn't have to be doing so much damage control in the 1st place.

I fully agree and concur with Juliejohn's points - fact on fact there are many folks that are going to be spending a lot of time in a federal prison for the way things were handled... if people are serious about getting there money back or getting answers they need to contact authorities and file a criminal complaint with the Nassau county DA Kathleen Rice - gather your documents and start calling the DA's office...

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:56 pm 

he fraud accountant that help discover Agape can be found here - FYI its not me and I have no association with him at all...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_G._Kessler

good luck ! please keep me or the site posted as I am pulling for you guys to get your money back!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next