ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: perma pave
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 am 

joefrancismd wrote:
i spoke to my friend at the company today and he said he has news that will shut everyone up. actually looking forward to the underdog winning in this forum.

The only news that would have any value to anyone on this site is a bag full of money or a certified check...if you'd don't have that than your news is useless and another jerk session of proproganda and mis information to clam folks down.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:57 am 

Hey, I hope the underdog wins too, I'd love to get my money!

Joe Francis, why do you think that we are on this site, just to stir up trouble for Eric? Look at my facts I posted - these are FACTS, I can't believe after reading my experience coupled with the others who are all going thru a similar situation that you still find the need to attack everyone on this site. We are just looking for a solution to a long, drawn out problem with Perma Pave -It's been over 2 1/2 years now, and after hearing so many stories about why I am not getting my money and why I have to wait just a couple of weeks longer because we are almost there, is very frustrating. I'm not trying to start any fights here, I'm not trying to ruin PermaPave or Eric, I'm simply trying to figure out what to do about a company that I have invested $ in. I am sure, everyone else is in the same situation - no one would like anything more than to get our $ and be done with this - but after years of dealing with this, it seems highly unlikely. So the "underdog" comment as well as your cruel words about the people (including myself) on this site, is uncalled for - we have a right to feel and share our feelings about Perma Pave without being attacked.

As far as the "good news" I'd love nothing more than to believe it, but I have heard that comment on this site by yourself and others too many times to believe in it anymore, and unless my check is in my hand, I am still posting and people like BS are helping me with finally giving closure to myself by becoming empowered and taking action.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm 

I agree, the only form of good news that I will believe is a CASHED check. Anything short of that is in my opinion a stall tactic. Does anyone find it to be funny that when things get stirred up on this site, something soon follows from the company? For example, there are conversations about speaking to the DA, and lo and behold...(angels singing)...good news for us all. Listen, NOTHING would make me happier than to be so off mark with my ideas. The stress it is causing is overwhelming. And I have been forced to think in ways that are so opposite of me. I want to get back to the happy, trusting and easygoing person I used to be. One way or the other, this is going to end, I just hope it's with us getting our money, and not the other alternative.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:10 pm 

juliejohn wrote:
I agree, the only form of good news that I will believe is a CASHED check. Anything short of that is in my opinion a stall tactic. Does anyone find it to be funny that when things get stirred up on this site, something soon follows from the company? For example, there are conversations about speaking to the DA, and lo and behold...(angels singing)...good news for us all. Listen, NOTHING would make me happier than to be so off mark with my ideas. The stress it is causing is overwhelming. And I have been forced to think in ways that are so opposite of me. I want to get back to the happy, trusting and easygoing person I used to be. One way or the other, this is going to end, I just hope it's with us getting our money, and not the other alternative.

JulieJohn - did you speak to the DA's office or did you call the police and file a criminal complaint? Any updates with that? Only reason that I ask is if you call the DA's office or the police and this turns out to be a legit and good deal the DA's office and police with be able to drop the charges. IF this turns out to be what a lot of folks are suspecting (scam/scheme) than better to get the folks now before they flea... Trust me Eric has been to prison before he now knows what the is all about, I'm sure not a fun place - The only diference this time, this will be his second felony on a "money Crime" so depending on the amount of money he has potentially defraud the ivestors out will determine the amount of time he will get - But I'm sure it will be 10 years - The feds and state doesn't take white collar crime very easy nowadays - the worst possible case is if he uses the investment money for his legal defense...

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm 

JoeFrancis

Spell it out instead of stringing us along. What's the news?
Or is it just another Put the Fire Out Comment?

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 am 

i do not understand for the life of me why this forum is even here? Is there a victim of a scam? I understand the united part of people getting together in a forum to discuss experiences. you have a few disgruntled lenders/investors who seek revenge about putting people away and bashing with comments that are emotional with little basis. i understand as well that people think that when someone writes something that is even somewhat positive, they are employed by the company as "damage control". I have received my interest checks ( although late ) and i have seen forward progression on a monthly basis. They signed deals with municipalities and i see installations with my own eyes. They have audited certified financials being completed (although taking forever) and a deal in place to sell the technology and existing business. Madoff and Agape was a lot of talk, this company although has been significantly delayed, has been tangible.Do you think the DA/police are going to do anything when the company is doing what it says it is going to do? It is not a crime to be late people. I will continue to say that I am not a fan of Eric or the company, but i am a realist and you have a great product with great potential and it seems that people just want to kill the company/Eric because things did not work out on a timely basis ( a very long, long timely basis). To his credit, he took over a major bag of poop and responsibility from his prior partner (who i believe is the one that got most of us into this). One other little tidbit i found out from my atty and you all should do the same. The interest rates that the money was lent at maybe an issue for the lender regardless of who solicited/created the paperwork. Not a lawyer, but i consulted with one. I believe juliejohn has it right to a degree, lets all hope that this just ends on a positive note with everyone getting back what they rightfully deserve. it was explained to me best in the following scenario by Eric himself and to his credit (or lack of) he is right. If you buy a stock XYZ at 10 dollars a share and all of a sudden the market crashes or there is bad news and the stock goes down to 2 dollars a share, there would be a lot of people disgruntled (claiming fraud, stock manipulation, etc.) . the fact is that no one lost anything until such time as to when you actually sell it. lets say that next week they come up with cure for cancer and the stock goes to 100, until you sell it you did not realize a profit. Point is that there are ups and downs and the only time you can say that you have been affected by this is when you realize a tangible gain/loss. So far, although people maybe antsy and stressed over the timing of this, from what i understand after talking to the companies counsel, Not one person has taken a loss. Thats the facts as i know them to be.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:15 am 

joefrancismd wrote:
i do not understand for the life of me why this forum is even here? Is there a victim of a scam? I understand the united part of people getting together in a forum to discuss experiences. you have a few disgruntled lenders/investors who seek revenge about putting people away and bashing with comments that are emotional with little basis. i understand as well that people think that when someone writes something that is even somewhat positive, they are employed by the company as "damage control". I have received my interest checks ( although late ) and i have seen forward progression on a monthly basis. They signed deals with municipalities and i see installations with my own eyes. They have audited certified financials being completed (although taking forever) and a deal in place to sell the technology and existing business. Madoff and Agape was a lot of talk, this company although has been significantly delayed, has been tangible.Do you think the DA/police are going to do anything when the company is doing what it says it is going to do? It is not a crime to be late people. I will continue to say that I am not a fan of Eric or the company, but i am a realist and you have a great product with great potential and it seems that people just want to kill the company/Eric because things did not work out on a timely basis ( a very long, long timely basis). To his credit, he took over a major bag of poop and responsibility from his prior partner (who i believe is the one that got most of us into this). One other little tidbit i found out from my atty and you all should do the same. The interest rates that the money was lent at maybe an issue for the lender regardless of who solicited/created the paperwork. Not a lawyer, but i consulted with one. I believe juliejohn has it right to a degree, lets all hope that this just ends on a positive note with everyone getting back what they rightfully deserve. it was explained to me best in the following scenario by Eric himself and to his credit (or lack of) he is right. If you buy a stock XYZ at 10 dollars a share and all of a sudden the market crashes or there is bad news and the stock goes down to 2 dollars a share, there would be a lot of people disgruntled (claiming fraud, stock manipulation, etc.) . the fact is that no one lost anything until such time as to when you actually sell it. lets say that next week they come up with cure for cancer and the stock goes to 100, until you sell it you did not realize a profit. Point is that there are ups and downs and the only time you can say that you have been affected by this is when you realize a tangible gain/loss. So far, although people maybe antsy and stressed over the timing of this, from what i understand after talking to the companies counsel, Not one person has taken a loss. Thats the facts as i know them to be.

You, Eric and the company don't seem to understand folks haven't received payments and are getting the run around - not for the last 2 months or 6 months or 10 months but over a year - first its HIGH interest loans , Than company going public than company being sold - and now every couple of weeks or so the "special news"

PLEASE so tell what info do you have to make anyone feel good about their investment - also Perception is reality - Agape (nick Cosmo) held out to the last second and continues to insist he had a legit company – there was also people on the forum insisting the company was real and legit even after Nick was in jail…Come on –

Seriously JOEFRANCIS MD – I’d like to sell you some investment property on the moon – send the check over – oh yea I’m an honorable guy with only 2 felony convictions – wanna invest??

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:31 am 

joefrancesmd, who the hell exactly do you think you are attempting to instill fear into everyone as a form of damage control? You said the interest rates may be an issue for the lenders. That is the most pitiful attempt of manipulation so far, in my opinion. What's next? How about this......you once stated you knew people who could testify in court that the company was real and the product was too. Well, I have people who can testify in court that ERIC HIMSELF put together their deal with similar rates, not Vinny as Eric says, so what does that say? It says Eric should be nervous, and you should be careful whom you side with.

You keep asking if there are victims of this whole thing. Has anyone "Lost"? The answer is a resounding YES to both. Yes, there are many who believe this whole thing to be nothing more than a huge scam, started with the DASH business Eric started when he was in jail. Yes, we have lost so much, in some cases money, in most cases the losses are not tangible. The list of "losses" seems endless, loss of sleep, loss of trust, emotional distress, loss of a feeling of being secure even in our own home on our computer (there has been many instances that people have felt that information was received over the internet illegally) there have been friendships and life long relationships that have been severely damaged.....just a few losses. You may be cold-hearted enough to discount all those things, but to the people who have worked hard to maintain these important thing in their lives and to have them taken away from us because of some greedy man, well, then I'm sad for you.

You used the scenario of stock market prices to compare this situation to. Why would you compare apples to oranges? None of us were investing in anything close to the stock market, it was just suppose to be a secure 1 year investment. So at the risk of making you look silly, lets try to use accurate comparisons, shall we?

I think we have established that you see nothing wrong with the situation. Great. We have established that you are ok waiting around for your money. Great. We have established you see no scam here. Great. My question to you is, since you have established these things, over and over again, what is it that you are trying to accomplish? Besides damage control? I know what we are doing here, but it seems like all you have to do is say we are only out for Eric's head. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We want Eric pay us all back and for us to go on our happy ways, pretending none of this ever happened and to get on with our lives, but yet you are here trying to create this environment of hatred and anger. It's getting old.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 am 

I have read the recent Joe Francis post and I have this question, point blank, along with mrj:

JoeFrancis

Spell it out instead of stringing us along. What's the news?
Or is it just another Put the Fire Out Comment?

Please - As JulieJohn stated, we know your opinion, you've had a good experience, great, I'm glad for you, for the majority of the rest of Eric's investors, we have not, you've gotten your interest checks, great - I am still OWED one from a year ago and can't get anyone in the company to pay it to me - that alone is money I have LOST.

SO - enough propaganda - give FACTS - from your previous post what was the news you heard - or was it just to put out fires as MRJ noted.

JulieJohn is also correct about this - we put this money in for just one year, and now its been over 2 1/2, I've asked for my $ (without interest) back many times - once Eric told me - if you want your $ back, I'll give it to you, well that was another lie - I have yet to just get my initial investment back which per his word, he would give to me. Don't tell me its the economy, have you seen his new office? How about all the contracts being told us on the site, by yourself and others? He could have done right by investors a long time ago, or even now, but chooses not to.

SO - AGAIN - you have no problem giving us your opinion, now, give us FACTS - what did you mean in your previous post about the good news you have heard about the company?

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:27 pm 

HoeFrancisMD
You are still avoiding the question.
What is the News that will shut everyone up?

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:30 am 

Wow!!! That IS news that will shut us up.....oh wait, there was no real news. What a shock.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 am 

i will be at the company on Monday and i have a meeting in the morning with my friend who works there. i will get the "real" information as you all put it and post Monday night. Hopefully with some hard evidence, you will all start using the site as a way of informing facts instead of opinions. More importantly, i hope i don't come off looking like an a$$ after all this time defending eric and the company. i think i wont but we wont know till then, enjoy your weekend and try not burning down any houses.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:15 am 

more stall tactics,what else is knew?

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:30 am 

So who is this friend you have in the company Joe who will give you this concrete evidence? You said you already have the information so why haven't you shared it. If this is a true friend of yours, as you have stated, then maybe that's why you are so blind to the truth. Ever think of that? You are right in saying they have a tangible product, however that's the only reason Eric has been able to keep this BS alive for this long.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm 

Hey Mike1,

Do you mind sharing your story with the forum - nothing specific, just if you signed the conversion agreement, how long you have been invested? I think its good for everyone to put their experience and information on the forum so it is just more evident of what is going on.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next