There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Skipped Message 9/24/07 Sultan Haji Foundation
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:50 am 

As Salamu Alaikum brother Albert,

I decided to reply you this message in the name of Allah and in the mercy of his holiness prophet Muhammad(peace be unto his name). I must tell you it wasn't easy surmoning courage to write you back after receiving insults from you to myself, to my father, to my father's secretary, and indeed the entire Brunei government. After all my personal committments to assist you all I have received in return is insults occassioned by lack of trust in my person even as you have copy of my national I.D card with you which I understand you have chosen to abuse it's use.

I simply want to let you know that you have lost nothing by attempting to receive my father's fund to you to extend helping hands to fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in Cleveland Ohio.

You are suffering because of your unbelieve. You are not suffering because my father gave you money because giving you money to assist yourself and others is a good thing not a bad thing. You are suffering because the unbelieving must always suffer. I know your cheque must have expired by now and I will again offer you my personal financial support once I have verified from Mr. Tim John that your cheque is valid once more. My father have instructed that not only me but Brunei will take full responsibility of paying all clearance certificate cost and briging cheque to you so long as your cheque is valid. All you have to do is contact Mr. Tim John in Benin now and have him re-validate your cheque once more at your own cost because your lack of trust in me and my father have caused you all the hesitations which is responsible for expiration of cheque again and again. Contact me once you have re-validated your cheque.

NB: You do not need to communicate me again until your cheque is re-validated otherwise I will simply stop further communications with you, you have already stretched my tollerance to it's very limit.

Ramadan Kareem!.

Prince Al-Muhtahdee Billah
Crowned prince Even though I was promised that all costs in receiving the funding from Brunei would be and are being taken care of I am still being told it is my fault that I am having hardship and financial difficulty and to just send additional advance fees by Western Union .And it is also being implyed that I have received money from his father when in reality I have not ; and have sent $6,000.00 in advance to receive their charity.The above mentioned revalidation fee has been paid twice since June and totals $2,400.00 per revalidation .