ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: I think you all are being a bit too harsh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:57 pm 

I pre-ordered 15 units from JF Entertainment/WholesaleItAll. I did not receive any yet. However, they took my credit card number on their authorization form and did not charge it until the units arrived. Given that the units never arrived, they did not charge my card.

Now, of course, I would have been much happier to get my 15 units, but I'm very glad that they did not charge my card. I hope all of you that did get your card charged were refunded.

Every place thought they were getting a certain amount of units and Sony came back and told them otherwise. Compared to the nightmares at retail stores, these guys don't really seem to bad.

My BestBuy online order was charged to my card and then canceled. Then, they wouldn't take the hold off for three days. My ToysRUs 60GB pre-order was given to someone else. I was first in line, but they gave the 60GB's to whomever showed up first, and they only had 20GB's left when I got there. My EBGames preorder was shifted to second wave, but I just go it. Let's not even talk about FYE! My Amazon/ Target.direct preorder was canceled. My Sony-style preorder was canceled. The only two online retailers that came through were Walmart and Circuit City. I've heard that Costco may have come through, but I didn't have an order with them (their server couldn't handle the online load and I never got to the checkout screen).

So, all in all, I'd rate these guys below Walmart, EBGames and Circuit City (because they delivered!), but above Toys-R-us, BestBuy, and FYE.

If you got your money back or were not charged in the first place, why are you hounding these guys? Are you hounding all of the other stores too? Or are you just mad because they had a really great deal (if it worked) and you didn't get what you wanted.

-rishi

Post subject: Maverick99 - Rishi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:32 pm 

I have one question for you Maverick99 or Rishi. How about you give me/any of us $10,000 to $250,000 for some Playstation 3’s. By the way, you are giving us the money; we charged you; you don’t have it anymore. Then, in return, we will give you some contracts that we have no intention of fulfilling to make it look professional that you will get your Playstations on the date promised. Once that date has passed, I am going to stop answering my phone for a few days, stop returning email, and fall of the face of the earth. Then miraculously, I will reappear, and offer to sell you Chinese Playstations for $800 to $1500 depending on how I fell during the given minute. Once I realize you aren’t going to buy those Chinese units from me, I tell you I am flying all around the country looking for USA model Playstations. To bad though, because I just can’t seem to find any. Maybe I will give you your money back in a few weeks, after I earn interest on it or use it to by more Chinese Playstations.

So the question is, Rishi, when should we expect your payment?

Post subject: wholesaleitall.com
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:58 am 

ps3123456 is exactly right, you may be lucky to get one ps3 but what about us? They kept promising us that they would have U.S. ps3 versions on the 17th, after going through all of those rumors and they kept saying that they are a legitmate company and stop bashing us. Well, don't make promises that you can't keep.

The thing that f**king pisses me off the most is that how their shipments keep getting delayed, i mean they SHOULD of f**king told us that the shipments that they were getting were all Japanese versions. Obviously they knew 3 or 4 days in advance before the PS3 launch day that they were getting shitty ole Japanese versions, they just wouldn't f**king buy systems that they don't know about and HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPECT US TO PAY $1500 per system for versions that we don't want? If they told us in advance we would NEVER have this problem, if i had known ahead of time, i would pay someone to wait in line with me so that i could get my systems to sell.

Now that they failed to keep their promises they should f**king be responsible and clean up their crap and refund money to people who paid. Through out our businesses with them all we've ever heard from them were EXCUSES. We want RESULTS!

Post subject: I understand ...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am 

I understand where you are coming from. I was unaware that they did not refund your money on request. Although their contract stated that they don't have to until the 1st of Dec, they should refund immediately upon request.

Also, I have not had any problem keeping in contact with them. Granted, sometimes I got the answering machine, I was able to catch a human 50-75% of the time. Email and voicemail did not produce results though. Although I would run my business differently, I figured I might as well just reach them by phone if that worked.

Finally, I knew 3 days before launch that they were having problems procuring systems. It looks like someone on this board posted 4 days before launch that they were not going to be able to get them for less than $1200. This is right in line with every other company's preorders being slashed. The only difference is that instead of telling you to wait and take a raincheck, they told you that you could have them now for $1200 or wait until later. And, by the way, the first shipment were US versions.

In summary, if you were charged and they are not refunding your money, I think that is wrong and you should pursue your legal options. If you were not charged, or were refunded your money when asked (presumably on the 13th when the quantity/price changed), then you are just blowing steam. Every other company did the same thing (i.e. take people's money upfront on a preorder and then tell them there was no/limited product).

-rishi

Post subject: U.S. Versions
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:35 pm 

Maverick99, why or what evidence do you have that you think the first shipments they had were U.S. Versions of Playstations? I have never heard anyone else say that so I am just wondering what you know that we don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:50 pm 
How many people actually had their card charged? Have you contacted the cc company? If no, then why not?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:18 pm 

Well maverick99, someone might of posted a message saying that their units were $1500 per unit, but the fact of the matter is they should be RESPONSIBLE to call ALL of their potential customers. They should of called us all up and tell us that they were only Japanese versions and they were going to cost $1500. They knew for a fact that they were getting Japanese versions because they wouldn't pay "$1500 per unit"(they claimed they paid that much per unit) for products they didn't know about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:54 pm 

LOL go check out wholesaleitall.

They said they have 985 left (didn't they only get 1000?) and it's now $750 per unit. LOL I hope they lose sooo much $$$ on this!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:10 pm 

they probably didn't get any customers who were willing to pay $1500 per unit, so now they are going down on the price. It's obvious what they're doing. They purposely didn't tell us that they were getting Japanese versions for $1500 each, before launch. Then they tell us the Japanese versions are going for so much money on eBay, which they aren't and now prices are going down on PS3s regardless of versions. They say that so we go on eBay and check out the prices and we only see U.S. versions going for a decent profit, which makes us desperate to get their crappy Japanese versions. But no one buys from them because they are Japanese versions and they cost $1500 per unit and now they lower the price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:49 pm 

Me personally, I would not buy one from them if they were selling them for 500 dollars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:05 pm 

The price is way down on ebay for japanese versionLooks as if the bidding is under $500. So they can't get $750 for them on ebay. I hope sony releases some more U.S. versions and drive the price even lower.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:04 pm 

Now they are selling wii's... But of course they do not have the price on there. I am not risking putting all of my information in... Anyone order a wii??? I need to know if I should...

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:21 pm 

Yes, I know that they have posted that they have the PS3's/Japan version on their site for sale. Just so you know, they have not charged my c'card and nor did I ever receive anything from them. I was trying to buy 15 of them! This sucks and all, but this kind of thing happens in life. Expectations=pre-meditated resentment! The thing that pisses me off is that company that I paid $39 to get their information. I have written that company about getting a refund and they never responded to my email at all. If I had not paid via Paypal.com, I could dispute it. Anyways, yes we are out of luck now. Yes, the PS3's are selling for next to nothing on ebay now. The only reason why JFentertainment is selling the Wii is because I contacted them about me buying them. I never was able to get a price from them, so I took it that they did not care enough? I also contacted them about buying some Ipods and did get a price. The price that they gave me was not worth the flip! Just so you know, I am a Powerseller on ebay.com and am always looking for new seller/vendor/wholesalers. This one just did not pan out. That is the Biz! I told them that I would buy a set amount of Wii's depending on how much they were charging? Never heard back from them. I don't really care now. Either way, I just thought that I would give all of you paranoid people my scenario. Just blow it off. I know that these people are young and up and coming. They will learn. What do you expect from a brand new young company. It is not like they are crooks or anything, just young and shady. It ain't no thing but a shickin' wang! You never know, You just might be doing business with them once they get their (&#(& together! Don't hate the player, just hate the game!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:49 pm 

I would be more than willing to just blow it off or forget about it. The problem is I shelled out so much damn money for the things and until i get the money back I will not just forget about anything. I know thats the business and all but hell I dont planned to get ripped off frequently.

I dont know, has anyone gotten a refund or anything yet?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:04 pm 

jason called me up today telling me that they got U.S. versions and they were going to be $800 per system.

need some opions, should i buy them?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next