ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NMST Productions in Toronto
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:12 pm 

in Febuary 2004 NMST productions place an ad in local newspapers saying they need male and female models to do adult movies. I call the number in the ad and arranged for an interview. I went and the casting director who called herself Mirella Santos say i should per hew money($500) to photoshoots. i paid her $200 and make an other appointment. I went and she still want me to pay her i left and then in March she call again asking me to pay money i paid her $100 dollars. she also told me that she is going to the U.S to do some production jobs. before she disappeared and nover return my calls. she called again saying the need me and i told her i don't have any more money. in thelate summer to fall of 2004 I have benn calling them and they say they are no longer hiring models I also left messages in Mirella's voice mail and leaving messages with the receptionist to give to Mirella. in 2005 thier phones went down. in May of this year i filed a lawsuit against them after i did some research and found out they have been scamming people asking them for money that responded to thier ads. their were sued before and this lawsuite appeared in the Toronto sun. they are no longer on Sheppard Ave west in Toronto I ordered a business name report found thier new address which is private mailbox in a UPC office on yonge street in the yonge and sheppard area. I mailed them my copies of my plaintiffs claim to thier new address. I filed a lawsuit against Mirella and NMST Productions. and if they don't file a defense claim by July 19, 2006 i will have to file an affidavit of service. Toronto small claims court does not send officers to serve the defendants themplaintifs have to do the serving on thier own

http://www.a1legalservices.com/pages/online.htm

in BC there were known is ISMA productions

http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/ ... C_ID=28688

in that vancouver forum it is rumoured that they are still in Toronto using a different name placing ads in the newspapers and still scamming people asking them to pay them to do photoshoots and do adult movies and they are affiliated with Rainforest Dreams Productions in Costa Rica

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:04 pm 

thier new address after they left 177 sheppard ave west

4936 Yonge ST

No. 195 (mailbox number in UPS office in the yonge and sheppard area)

Toronto

Ontario

M2N 6S3

Today I went to do an affidavit of service since they refuse to file a defense claim now I have to wait until september/october to get a judge to assess my claim in order to give a default judgement

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:01 pm 

administrator/director of NMST Productions

Melissa A Gomes-Mero

1630 Dundas West

Toronto

Ontario

M6K 1V1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:54 pm 

does anybody in Toronto can help me find these people?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:56 pm 

i found that this company is relocated to 162 John Street downtown Toronto placing ads in newspapers and still scamming the public

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:28 pm 

they call themselves Reality Ontario

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:07 pm 

i wen to the 4936 yonge street location they canclled that mailbox tis probably happened after i mailed my copies of the plaintiff's claim

i also created a rip off report

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff219934.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:08 pm 

i also created a forum to expose this company

http://sephardicmale.proboards62.com/

Post subject: NMST Productions
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 am 

Hey bud,

A few years back I also saw a add in the paper like you did. After meeting with a very very attractive girl she told me I was perfect for a part and garenteed at least one movie, as long as I paid I think it was about 500.00 for portfolio pics. However I thought something seemed a bit fishy, being as they didnt want me to sign any papers until they had the money, I even asked to go take a look at the "studio" in the basement.

After a few different meetings it seemed fishy so i dropped iot

Post subject: NMST Continued
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:19 am 

Yea, So I was unsure during the whole process even though she was very convincing, and I thought to myself it did seem pretty legit. Even though I kept getting a funny feeling about it, so I tried to research it and look it up on the better business bureau and in the end decided that it wasnt worth the risk and dropped the oppurtunity.

A few months later, me and a really hot girl friend I knew we talking and mentioning how we "almost did DELETE THIS POST" and she was like "Yea me too, threw this company NMST productions" I think she actully got some shoots done and paid for them but never got called back for a movie deal or anything she was promised.

Thats why when I stumbled upon this forum I was glad to finnaly expose my curiosities about NMST and that I made the right move in not investing in the scam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:42 pm 

they are still in business they are currently at 162 John st downtown toronto across the street from the much music building. they now called themsleves R-itv productions they were advertising in the EYE and NOW. the NOW dropped thier ads last fall after several people complained to NOW(after i was posting on a vancouver forum and started a forum to expose the company) and recently the EYE dropped thier ads.

The owners' names are Peter Stravropolous and Maria Stavros thier email is mariaprown@yahoo.com

some say they are a married couple

Post subject: Re: NMST Productions in Toronto
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:31 pm 

address for thier headquaters in Costa Rica

Del Outlet Mall 600m Sur 225m Este
Apartamentos Vista Real # 6
San Pedro,
Costa Rica

+1 506 283 7413 , Fax: +1 123 123 1234
don't know if these numbers still connected