ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Istylehit.com
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:14 am 

:D Hi Everyone I am new on this site but have been reading it for a while now, I just wanted to say that you are all very imformative and it has really helped me stay away from the Scam Sites. I import clothes and re-sell on Ebay and after a lot of research I have found a Site in China which is really good.

I have been ordering from them for a couple of months now and the clothes are really good quality, the service is excellent, shipping quick and they really go out of their way to help you and also you don't have to order 50 of everything all the time.

I just thought I would let you all know as obviously everyone is looking for a legit company otherwise this website wouldn't exist.

I am also looking for some other wholesale sites so would greatly appreciate any answers of legit sites dealing in clothes.

Thanks Sarah :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:57 am 
Gold Member

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - anyone who posts on this site that such and such a website/company are legitimate and encourages others to do business with them, is wasting their time. It is impossible to validate exactly how genuine the poster is, and how accurate their comments really are. After all, how do we know that you do not actually work, or are involved with the website/company you are promoting? Could you possibly be a scammer looking for new victims? There is no way for us to confirm or deny what you say.

Post subject: Istylehit.com
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:37 am 

I thought that this site was supposed to help people not be scammed and to expose the scammers. I've been reading the posts by other people and have avoided the sites that they have posted about.

Just thought it would make a change to post a site that wasn't a scam site.

As you can see from my profile and the time I post, I am in the UK, not China. I do not work for the company that I have posted about and feel quite insulted by the last message implying that I might be a scammer.

I have been scammed too in the past and have taken many hours over finding a decent wholesale site.

Just to clarify who I actually am here is my Ebay ID as well sarah1970uk. You will see that I am in the UK and not a Scammer!

I thought I would be helping other people but the last post has just put me off posting again on here.

:x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:39 am 

Smarge1, don't let some of the things said get to you. Alot of us have been burned so badly such as yourself that it makes it very difficult to "trust" anyone anymore. That's why when people come here stating that a company may be good or legit, most here will shun that since their level of trust has been crushed by those that are not. We are here to help those that have been scammed and hopefully prevent some from being scammed. When you come here to tell your story, you help others not to become victims and that's a good thing!