ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IOFFER.COM
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:36 am 

I registered with Ioffer to sell brand name apparel.

They are new, legit, with tags, authentic, the works, direct from a manufacturer and distributor. Legal/ Customs Documentation can be provided in shippping.

I posted my AD and paid a sum for jazzing it up a little. After receiving many replies and hits, my account suddenly was INVALID.

Heres what happened:

- I logged onto my account when I got up in the morning and the reply was it was an invalid account.

- I tried again but got the same response and take note, the word invalid was spelled as "invalild".

- I searched for my profile in the members section and found it active.

- Then I requested for my password to be sent to my email address - to check whether it has been altered. Reponse: My email address was not registered with Ioffer.com.

- Then, I tried to register under the same email address AGAIN.
Response: The email is already in their records.

- After that, I checked my profile again in the members section, it came up as no longer a registered user. Take Note: I DID NOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.

- Then, I contacted customer service regarding the matter because my Credit Card was registered with them and I was afraid that my account may have gotten hacked. Response: You may log onto our website to view the response. - RIDICULOUS! How can I view the d*mn answer when I cant even log in?

- I tried to contact them again to close my account. Response: NONE

- I registered with another email address and the same thing happened - AGAIN!

- I sent ioffer.com ANOTHER email about this telling them my previous experience. Response: NONE

IF YOU ASK ME, THEY ARE A SCAM. THIS ALL HAPPENED WITHIN A TIME FRAME OF LESS THAN 14 DAYS. I PUT A RESTRICTION ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THIS. I HAVE TOLD IOFFER THAT I CANNOT VIEW THEIR RESPONSE BECAUSE I CANT EVEN LOG ONTO THE SITE. I GOT NOTHING OUT OF THEM. MY ADVISE IS NOT TO DEAL IN IOFFER. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, THEY'RE USELESS. YOU COULD MAKE A TRANSACTION WITH SOMEONE AND SUDDENLY THAT PERSON WILL DISAPPEAR AND THEY WONT BE OF ANY HELP AT ALL. BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL.