There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Victoria, Douala, Cameroon Parrot - Egg Scammer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:42 pm 

:evil: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

These people are very evil and pray on you like nothing you have ever seen. First comes the pitch: very cheap for you. Then the eggs hatch and you have to purchase a brooder through the shipping company. OK. Then before the hatchlings can leave the Nairobi Port, someone didn't send over the vaccination 'booklet's; this also costs YOU money. Three weeks after onset of business, supposedly your now hatched eggs have flown to Heathrow London on Kenya Airways. Heathrow emails you, from your packing information to tell you NO ONE in the sending country got 'Vet-Quota_Pass' YOU must contact the sending country...all that is needed to fly to your country; then front door delivery to your home! This costs YOU! Nearly one entire month from first emails and phone calls. You are now missing 2 week old birds, suddenly LOST by world renowned ground courier. Amazing...they are found in another state, being picked up, delivery is okay and you are getting your birds...when you get an email from a woman stating that you have just been scammed out of nearly $2000,00 American dollars, as it happened to her, too, by another man in Cameroon...and she almost used the one "I" did! The man I used?...Mike Crouch! I saved and printed every single email and I have every single Western Union Money Transfer, PLUS who all picked them up. And there were three people that did. My dumb @ss!
He uses about four to five different email address to get to you; acts like he IS the Ministries of Cameroon and Nairobi, plus the Port Authority in Nairobi...as well as Heathrow 'Port' in London...and the vet in Cameroon, and this so-called vet even claims to travel to the capital Yaounde...where YOU had wire the money for the vet-quota-pass.
I have probably 5 different phone numbers for this man. If you want the names that were used, the email addresses, his so-called last home address, the photos he sends out claiming they are of his family and the telephone numbers, please email me..........AND BEWARE. He hides behind God Almighty and uses refrences to God, frequently, for himself to be judged, should he be lying and not following through. He now claims he and his small family moved from Cameroon to Ghana, as of yesterday. I'm sure my money made the move quite possible!
I have too many emails from a bird Ad site where I posted warnings on this man that do back up that he is nothing but a scammer. Please, PLEASE do be careful and stay away from him! :evil:

Post subject: Puppy SCAMMER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! it's the same guy
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:29 pm 

A few days ago my husband and I were scammed and I think its from the same guy!!
After coming across your ad and after reading it, it was pretty obvious.
A few days ago I came across an ad for a dog that we were looking for in ad.post.com/ca/ and came across this ad in our location selling an English bulldog for sale at a cheap price, we emailed the ad and the next day got a response from a guy named Lauri Clinton which later he calls himself Kelly Muna, after many emails and phone calls letting on the be a world renowned puppy breeder, thats when we found out that he really lived on Douala, Cameroon (Africa) we requested reference letters which he sent without Phone#'s you must understand that I have wanted this dog since I was a child therefore overlooked all the hints along the way scammer even called me a few times acting all professional giving me shipment expectationsd and all I always believed something wasn't right but we acted on the offer wired money to douala cameroon attn: Kelly Muna which tells you he's a religious family man in business for over 15 yrs sends pics of pups and all always avoids your direct questions always asks to send money through western union arrangements for shipping are taken care of once money was transferred and dog supposibly shipping next day we got a bogus email from cameroon customs with a yahho.com email stating that brand new law required a special license for importing exporting animals from africa ending email with please respond within 24hrs or puppy will destroyed I called my canada customs right away they informes me this was not true to contact my police authority right away which I did later that day he kept calling asking me to wire the extra$ which he would reimburse me at end of month I did not cooperate
I'm out $1200 as it stands but guess what scammer my new mission in life is to have your head on a platter we have been researching this Kelly Muna which often changes his email or phone #'s but I promise you this is not over this is truly the beginning of the end for you.