Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:25 am 

I just spoke with them yesterday....

Post subject: RMG Tech.. spoke with them for 1st time... smell BS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:47 pm 

1. Why would i give them my CC info, when I have no proof that they are who THEY say they are?
2. If they are a "branch of MC and VISA", why don't they already have my CC info?
3. I asked for the name of the company and they wouldn't tell me.
4. I explained nicely that I was just trying to protect myself, not to be a problem customer, so please bear with me...
5. Me: "Can you send me info via email and then I will call you right back and get started? I'm very interested in what you're offering"
They're response: "Let me ask a supervisor" (hand over phone, not even a real hold)
6. Supervisor: "What seems to be the problem here?"
Me: "Sorry for the trouble, just trying to be careful, as someone tried to steal my identity recently and change the address on my credit card"
Supervisor: "well, let's get you started & see if you qualify. Once you give us your info, if you qualify, we'll send you info in email, otherwise we'd just be wasting your time if you don't qualify"
Me: "I'm sorry, I really need something in email about your company first, then I'd love to call back today and get started."
Supervisor: "go to http://www.RMGconsultinggroup.com"
7. Guess what: no such website.
.......I wouldn't trust these guys with squat.

Post subject: RMG TECH
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:48 pm 

LISTEN GUYS RMG TECH IS AN EXTREMELY GREAT COMPANY I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE JUNE 2005 AND SINCE THEN THEY HAVE UPGRADED THEIR SERVICES. WHEN I CALLED IN TO CUSTOMER SERVICE LAST MONTH THEY OFFERED TO UPGRADE ME FOR FREE TO HAVE LIVE NEGOTIATIONS TAKE PLACE AND HAVE THE CHANGES TAKE PLACE WITHIN 3 DAYS. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AND YOU ALL JUST REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT COMPANY POLICIES ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE IN DEBT AND HATE TO ADMIT IT. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MYSELF AND ALL OF YOU PEOPLE. I UNDERSTAND IT IS INEVITABLE TO GET INTO DEBT, BUT WE AS AMERICANS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. CAN YOU GO TO MACDONALDS EAT THE BURGER THEN TRY AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK???

Post subject: HEY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:19 pm 

WHERE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GODS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:23 am 

First off....your the ignoranat one if you can't read. I did not use the service but was charged. None the less, I was sent all the information and it was all incorrect. I had no way of contacting anyone about this company till I saw this site. A person gave me a different 800number to contact this company. When I spoke with them they explained they changed the system over and everyone was notified by mail of all the different numbers and such....well guess what...??? I have yet to receive that information as well. Soooooooo with that said...how is a consumer who was charged 695.00 for a service that 1. received information with false information. 2. Never received any other information in regards to a change of the system. 3. Has yet to hear from anyone even concerning my account. Hmmmm!!??!! Yeah that's what I thought! What do you have to say about that???? Furthermore, I really don't see how you could actually lower my interest rates anyhow...they are pretty damn low to begin with. (5% to 7% apr) They also mentioned they could help with medical bills...funny becuase when I mentioned that to the rep she said that was incorrect. Apparently this company is infamous for reeling in consumers and then not being able to deliver. So in my case they took my money and have yet "to-date" contacted me regarding anything for my "so-called" debt. Just for the FYI my debt to credit issued rate is 10% owed to 90% credit. So I don't think I am "IN DEBT" by any means. Now if you want to help me with my daughter's medical bills....then you can contact me anyday. She spent over 3 months in ICU at the local children's hospital where she fought for her life and recently returned home. Her bills are in excess of over 100,000.00. If not then Thanks but no thanks!!!!

LEGS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:19 pm 

First off you write like you are in 3rd grade. i feel for you're daughter and being in the hospital. i believe that you said the debt to income ratio that you have is 10 percent then you must be extremely well off if you owe the hospital 100,000 dollars. you are ignorant because you signed up for a service when your rates were already low. why would you do that? I don't know either. you waste your time on this discussion group when in fact it probably has no impact on their business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:37 pm 

3rd grade...hahahah Your truly are out of your mind. Didn't know this was a english class where I was being graded. IDIOT!! Say what ever you want to degrade anyone. I signed up because they said they could help with her bills. Also help lower my rates even lower than they were. If this company is so wonderful...then why has it been over two months and these people on here have yet to get their promises made to them?? Or their refund because the company was not able to save them 2,500.00 in a year? Why have I yet to receive any of the "SO-CALLED" new information regardng the change???? I am not "well_off" but I know how to use my credit cards and not blow them on things that are not that important. I definitely manage my money well.

Stand behind them if you want but I doubt you will get anyone else on this site to agree with you!

You must work for the company if you have such strong feelings. I don't know anyone else that had anything great to say about them. Maybe your the representative I spoke with over the phone that I didn't want to speak with. After all, I did tell them about this site. If you had such wonderful things happen for you from this company why would you look at a site for scams and just happen to see RMG TECHNOLOGIES???? Sounds to fishy to me.

Go ahead and bash some more but I doubt anyone will agree to your post. I definitely wont!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:47 pm 

Well I too seem to have been scammed by the RMG Technologies with the same 'guarantees' they gave everyone else. I have three very high, from 23-29.9%APR cards and they promised they would lower the APRs, plus save me $2,500. If not, they would refund my payment of $695. When they were giving me their sales pitch I kept telling them I didn't feel comfortable putting that amount on a card with that interest and they kept saying no problem because it would be lowered and I wouldn't lose the money it would be 'absorbed' in the money they were saving me. I talked to three different smooth talking sales people since I was balking at the idea but because I really wanted to get my APRs lower I thought they were an honest company trying to help me. I'm on disability so cannot afford a huge debt with that high interst and get nothing for my money.

They sold me the program on Mon, Oct 3, I talked with the financial planner on Wed, Oct 5, and he said he cannot lower any of my cards. He wondered if I wanted a payment analysis sheet and I said NO! I want to cancel it because they did not lower my APRs like they promised. So he said he would fax the paperwork to the company to refund my money. The next day I called the company and talked with someone who said their computer was down and she'd call back. A few hours later I called and someone said they were faxing the papers. So today I called and they told me the company isn't even in existence so go file a dispute with my card company and hung up on me.

So here I'm left with a huge debt and having to fight for my money back. How are people allowed to do this to others? I actually used to believe in people and this taught me to trust nobody, especially sales people over the phone!

I do think people should be warned about what's happening in whatever way that may be. I plan on calling a number of agencies and my local newspaper and maybe it'll save some others from the stress I've been through with these people. And save them from losing money!

I'm still holding on to some hope that I'll actually get the money back?! But maybe that's a dream....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:36 pm 

So folks....have you all gotten a refund yet??? Please let us kow... Getting our money back is most important...we all need to continue to harrass them so we can get our money and also to ensure no other victims become apart of this scam!

LEGS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:39 pm 

Crystal...contact this man...I jusr called the number today and they were still there. I spoke with alady named Jessica....rude as hell but I got thru...

1-877-677-0797 Michael Stevens, Customer Service Supervisor

Post subject: RMG Technologies scam
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:33 pm 

Just wondered if anyone has gotten their refund back?

The latest in my case is the Atty General's office called last week since I filed a complaint and said she talked with Tanya Miller at Owens Financial service. I had talked with Tanya and she said she'd send in paperwork to get my refund to me but now told the Atty General's office she has nothing to do with me getting the money. Tanya has told the Atty General that RMG was actually a mortgage company but was saying they were a company that would lower interest rates. So are now in the process of re-organization. She said this is fraud and has contacted the Atty General in Florida. So I am still waiting to hear whether she'll be successful in getting my money back or whether I just lost it. Either way I've learned not to trust people. What a lesson!

Post subject: RMG Technology scam
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:15 pm 

I GOT MY REFUND BACK!!! It took contacting the attorney general's office and doing a charge card dispute. But after a month and a half I did get it refunded. So I just closed that account and will reopen it in another number so there's no chance of them taking more money out. So HA on them! They cannot get away with this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:53 pm 

if it has to do with financial fraud you can also contact your state department of finances and talk to their inspector general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:15 pm 

I am still fighting for my refund...this is just so sad! I have one month left before the credit card company puts this back on my card. I spoke with a sweet lady today on the phone..."I work for a credit card company" and she explained to me that she was also scammed by this company. I hope she finds this site as I recommend and get her money back. Any new news from this lovely company????

To the lady I spoke with...I hope this site helps you!

Post subject: RMG technologies
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:27 pm 

I guess they are still up to their sneaky tricks. Can someone please give me updated information regarding this company. I have tried all the numbers listed below and none are working.

thanks Karen

thanks Karen