ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Australasian Electronics Warehouse - Is it legit?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:50 pm 

Has anyone dealt with this company - Australasian Electronics Warehouse
(website link :- http://sapphiresaew.bloombiz.com/

I found them through itrademarket.com and they are also on Alibaba, I have had contact with them via email regarding PS3's, IPOD's and nintendo Wii's and they seem legit.

Prices due seem to good to be true though as bulk prices include dropshipping costs, Lower volume you have to pay for the shipping but i have searched and searched the net but cannot find anything fraudulent about them.

They only accept T/T as i asked them if they accept ESCROW but they replied it is company policy only to accept T/T.

Anybody else used this company?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:32 am 

Yeah, theyre legit. Used them a few of times last year and bought from them again this year in January. I dont like their staff though. Boss is a really nice guy - great to relate to and helpful. Some of them are pretty rude and they kept insisting on using SGS inspection for everything. If your new theyll make you use bank transfer or credit card. Ive got an account with them now. I did ask about credit card payments on large buys but they insisted on Letter of credit - go figure.

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:42 am 

other thing was that the purchasing officer worked for Global Display and had contacts with Apple Europe and Edsaglobal - maybe someone over your way can help. Might be good to start there though it seems to me that electronics groups are all pretty tight - its hard top get a straight answer from any distributor.

Post subject: Linixt.com
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 pm 

MultiThread Consultants Ltd, hey I just spoke to Josh in New Zealand and they reckon they advised you to get an inspection team. I dont think your going to be welcomed with open arms after that one. I cant understand why you didnt employ one considering how big Multithread is - surely not that tight that you cant afford an inspection group - hell Im a sole trader and I got a team in. Think it would have been a good idea before coming onto a scam site. Pretty rude if you ask me. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 pm 

DaveB

I don't know where you get your information from but Multithread Consultants Ltd is a small company which has only 4 employees plus our manager which between us are running the IT consultancy side as well as our online shop.
Also i have never dealt with Josh only Nadine Charlton via email, As for an inspection team - I have only made initial enquiries for products.
Another thing they are not taken on new drop shipping/small volume orders at present due to the high volume of orders, The wait for new customers requiring small orders is 2 months.

I posted this message due to the high level of scams that are on the net at the moment - particulary for games consoles and IPOD's.

I hope i have not affended anyone at Australasian Electronics Warehouse by posting this and if i have my sincere apologies.

Post subject: hey again
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:48 pm 

yes, Nadine did say she spoke to you, I pointed this site out to her - she says she told you to get SGS in not Josh (sorry about that- ) but they did say to get SGS or someone else in. Josh didnt say that he spoke to you specifically just that it is their policy to recommend inspections. Mate, theyve been in bizzo since 2003. Last year was pretty bad for them, they had alot of business but one of their suppliers went AWOL and took a few hundred thousand with them (those 2 USA guys) not long after that their old website got hacked, (I was buying from them then as well). So now their real tight with buyers and suppliers - yeah I knew about the cutoff as well, I bought up around 100 iPods before prices got knocked back up. I wouldve put them all on account if I couldve but they might have something else later on - you never know. They aint going back to drop shipping - I asked. Said its too many hassles ("reassessing it's viability" )
People whinge and complain ("customer feedback suggests that our dropshipping service may lead to a decline in patronage from longstanding clientele- they are the backbone of our business".)... I should post the email I got from them (Im a regular so I get breaks). Sorry bout that jibe about having more money than brains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:52 pm 

wouldnt worry to much about offending them; theyre tuff as old boots- got to be in our industry I reckon. Good on ya Australasian Electronics Warehouse - :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:13 pm 

Dave B

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you know any other legitamit company dealing with games consoles / Ipods etc.

Anything electronic / hi- tech etc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 am 

I know of a couple but Id want payment : ) - nothing comes free in this world.

Post subject: http://www.unetglobal.com/website/Wholesale
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:09 am 

I had a chat to Josh, theyd be willing to review your status as a customer if you meet the minimums they have - theyre taking Letters of credit now on most purchases but minis have to be met - for lite bulk things. Hope all is well, sorry about trying to make money off you - its a cold hard world out there - no need for me to add to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 am 

Also heres link to their newest site [url]http://www.unetglobal.com/website/Wholesale[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:18 am 

URL: http://www.unetglobal.com/website/Wholesale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:57 pm 

Thanks DaveB for having a chat with Josh and for your own time on this matter.

I will contact Nadine on Monday and ask about the minimum qtys.

As for asking money for contacts no offence taken, I understand why - As you say it's a tough old world out there and i know that alot of good suppliers are hard to come by.

Thanks again

Post subject: Australasian Electronics Warehouse
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:54 pm 

Has anyone dealt with this company recently? As i have payed for a large order and have not heard anything![/b]

Post subject: Scammed?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:04 am 

Firstly - sorry I didnt contact you -

we had and are still clearing out a recent DOSsAttack -we are currently being serviced via a temporary DCVL server. Secondly, you need to check your email - we agreed to refund you via Paypal as this was the way you had paid. Thirdly - your order was not large AND you were told several times that goods will HOPEFULLY reach you before the March 23rd releases, which we could not guarantee as the majority of shipments we have - had been placed well before your order (which you made one and a half weeks ago). You were notified that these customers had priority over your order.

The DoSsAttack was instigated by a recently signed customer - our ISP and several other authorities are still trying to locate the perpetrator, we were not the only business subjected to the spate of DOSsAttacks - Paypal clamped our account as a result of high input/output whilst we were offline and are recalling all payments outgoing as these could not have been authorised by us.

You will be refunded as soon as Paypal can validate your claim however at this time they are still working on recalling all funds sent out from our account without authority.

JoshuaB