There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am 

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our
unfinished transaction and transfer of your international bank draft cheque to you from the bank, am sorry for presenting and using someone
else in your name to get this transaction successful. Due to logistic reasons and your inconsistence to the other best known to you. Right now,
I want to inform you that I have successfully cleared the bank draft check funds to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this
great venture that have been over and successful.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $1,500,000.00 ( One Million five hundred thousand United State Of America Dollars). I have authorized Mr. Mr. Mark
Edward where I deposited the money with to issue you international certified bank draft, cashable cheque at your bank or anywhere as choice
felt. My dear friend I will like you to contact Mr. Mark Edward for the collection of this international certified bank draft. His name and
contact address is as follows:

E-mail: Mr. Mark Edward
Email: newtonmark@yandex.ru
Tel: +234-7082442375

Contact Mr. Mark Edward At the moment, am very busy here in the China because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner
are having at hand In china Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Mr. Mark Edward on your behalf to send the bank draft
cheque of $1,500,000.00 (One Million five hundred thousand United State Of America Dollars) to you as soon as you contact him without delay. Please I
will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon as soon as you've getting my compensation and please do not get angry because that
is what I have for now till I finish my project.

Best Regards.