ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: I am very happy wit shoesempire.com
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:55 am 

So after reading all this commotion at this website about the http://www.shoesempire.com I had to try it myself...
I was a bit afraid using my Creditcard (usualy pay with E-bay) but after some consideration, I just did it... I ordered for 69 euro's and..hey, if I loose the money, I spend more on a saterdaynight so who cares?!
Anyway, Today I was very suprised and happy with my shoes!
The shipping was extremely quick compared with what I read here, but I think people more often complain easier then place positive comments.
The shoes look really great it came in a nice prada box with prada bag and certificates...if all is original?..again, who cares! 69 bucks!! my puma's are more expensive and don't look so damn cool!!
I can not speak for other people...but for me, this was a great deal!
I live in the Netherlands maybe it easier to order from here then from an other place in the world.
If anyone has personal questions and so on, just let me know, I am not sponsored by Shoesempire, I have a very respectable job and I am independent.
Okay, now I will order the brown ones, if anything will go wrong, I will be the first to let you all know about it. Take care..got to run...an my brand new Prada's!! :lol:

Post subject: SHOESEMPIRE.COM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:48 pm 

If you ever had authentic PRADA SHOES and then bought from Shoesempire.com (I thought I was getting the real deal) you will then realize that the shoes from Shoesempire.com are JUNK. They may look OK but the difference is in the "FEEL" & "FIT" of the shoe. THE COME FROM TURKEY and are obviuosly made in CHINA or TIAWAN.

There is NO COMPARISON to authentic PRADA SHOES. THE shoes from shoesempire.com (I RETURNED MINE) fit & FEEL LIKE CRAP. REAL PRADA's fit like a glove and feel like your walking on the clouds.

Don't waste your time & money dealing with SHOESEMPIRE.COM, furthermore it is an INSULT to the ITALIAN PEOPLE & PRADA to put their name on that chinese garbage. PRADA put's out such a HIGH QUALITY TOP NOTCH, superb & exceptional product that shoesempire.com should be burned to the ground for putting their name on that piece of crap they call a shoe.

I should have known better & it was too good to be true that I was getting $380 PRADA America's Cup Sneakers for $129. Now I see they are selling some styles for $79. (WITH FREE SHIPPING)

I am ashamed of myself for thinking I would be getting AUTHENTIC PRADA sneakers for $129, it's just simply NOT POSSIBLE and anyone who posts on this site that they are AUTHENTIC HAS NEVER WORN A PAIR OF REAL PRADA SHOES TO KNOW the difference. AND ANYONE WHO OWNS A PAIR OF REAL PRADA's CAN SEE THE QUALITY DIFFERENCE, it's like night & day. THESE SHOES ARE PATHETIC EVEN AS "KNOCK OFFS".

Anyone who endorses shoesempire.com should re-think their post and it's implications on the economy. DON'T GIVE THESE TURKISH SCAM ARTISTS YOUR MONEY. I did not know they were coming from TURKEY as there is no indication on the website that is the origin of product. THE PARENT COMPANY of shoesempire.com IS http://www.devsepet.com or DEV SEPET ELEKTRONIKS.

I AM EMBARASSED and have learned my lesson. I AM SORRY TO PRADA for thinking I could get their exceptional product for under $200.

My head is in the sand, I have sent the garbage back. I will never betray PRADA again. DON't BUY FROM SHOESEMPIRE.com - you are betraying your country, The Superb people at PRADA and most important YOURSELF !!!

ROB

Post subject: Shoesempire.com
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:05 pm 

So...
All this commotion about these shoes....i just bought a pair of blue America's cup at Barney's for $160. Absolutely authentic on sale.
That's 30 bucks more for a pair of fake ones at shoesempire which will make you look cheap.
Everyone should think twice before purchasing from unknown sources and maybe go check out the sales at major stores :)

Post subject: PRADA's AT BARNEYS
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:57 am 

Hindsight is 20/20 my friend. Also, Not everyone is as smart as you nor has access to Barneys in NY. Your the wheel that get's the grease today !

The Barneys website does not list PRADA's but I'm not saying you did not get them there.

Why don't you clean out Barney's and buy all the Prada's for $160 then you can resell them on eBay for at least $320. People will eat them up for $320 a pair. (That's what I would do - for sure)

Get me size 9.5, AMERICAS CUP HIGH TOPS, black or blue and I will buy them off of you. You can contact me at aralight@techemail.com - I'll give you $320 plus shipping costs.

ROB

Post subject: PRADA'S AT BARNEYS
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:13 pm 

THAT'S REALLY WIERD -

I just called Barney's in NY and they said the PRADA AMERICA CUP are $380 and not on sale, and never were on sale.

They said $160 for PRADA's "just doesn't happen".................

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????????

What Barneys did you get them at my friend ?

Barney Rubbles ???

Post subject: Barney's sale
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm 

Hi all,
I got my Prada's on sale at the new Barney's store here in Seattle. They always have great sales...
Sorry about the confusion. The model is 4E1135 Bianco+Blu and paid $159 plus tax. The sale is over but they have regular sales twice or more a year.
A while ago I got a very nice tan Prada belt for $80 plus tax.

Post subject: Contact infoo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:19 am 

since I haven't received my order yet I wonder how I can come in contact with the company, do the have an e-mail address or a telephone number? Thx

Post subject: Re: PRADA'S AT BARNEYS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:20 pm 
Gold Member

ARALIGHT wrote:
THAT'S REALLY WIERD -

I just called Barney's in NY and they said the PRADA AMERICA CUP are $380 and not on sale, and never were on sale.

They said $160 for PRADA's "just doesn't happen".................

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????????

What Barneys did you get them at my friend ?

Barney Rubbles ???

Charging $380 for a pair of sneakers is fraud in itself. Think about it those shoes where probably made in a sweatshop for $2.50.

Post subject: Re: www.shoesempire.ws
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 pm 

Well - they may be selling the real thing (most of the shoes I have seen on the site are from previous seasons and some can be purchased for fairly similar prices at legit stores like Neiman or Saks) and, indeed, some of the sneakers by Prada are "a little stiff" as one blogger was reporting .... however .... their site is either not functioning or they are having some troubles of sort - I placed an order yesterday, got no confirmation by email, tried to send them two emails, both of which came back saying that there is "no mailbox by that name". Considering that they have my credit card number and their current behavior is not exactly what I would expect from a serious seller - I cancelled my credit card and blocked any further transaction with it. I strongly suggest not to purchase anything from this site - not worth the worry & the trouble. You can get similar bargains at outlet stores (check out Neiman Final Call) or during sales ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:35 pm 

Oh - in terms of where to find real deals .... it all depends. I just bought a pair of fantastic Prada (brown leather, lace-ups) at Saks during their January sales for $240. Believe their original price was around $480. You can indeed buy Prada for "little money" .... I am Italian and when I go to Milan to see my relatives I always try to catch the sales (the ones in February are the best) - Prada has several shops in the city and the one that sells Linea Rossa (which is essentially the cheaper, more casual line) comes up with crazy discounts .... even with the less than favorable exchange, one can buy shoes and other items for less than a couple of hundreds dollars! Same is true for most of the store around Via Montenapoleone ... exception made for Vuitton, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:53 pm 

to all the people who are mailing me!!!!!!

can't you read?!!
I ORDERED shoes MYSELF!!!!! I am a client.. an end user!!

I AM NOT SHOE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!
Stop crying, you know you buy cheap stuff, and you got cheap stuff!
I ordered, got them, the're fake and I am happy with it, its was just about 70 euro's so who cares?! wear them ones or twice and then throw them away.
Stop bothering me! all of you!
This scamvictimsunited-site wants an honest opinion, I gave mine! sorry I was positive and you all don't wanna hear that!!!
it seams that on this site, you are only alowed to leave negative feedback?!!!

last time to all of you!
stop mailing me!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:47 am 
Gold Member

Alexander,

your excessive cursing was not necessary. I understand it is frustrating to get people emailing you accusing you of being a scammer but it would be better (and in line with forum rules) to explain who you are in a more professional manner.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:10 pm 

http://www.shoesempire.ws and http://www.shoesempire.com are both selling Fakes.What i don't understand is the people purchases shoes and still have doubts if they are fake or not.The shoes com efrom Turkey (not chinese shoes).They are made in Turkey.I can say that these have good quality.They always ship items and do not steal money.Non of the designer brands have production in Turkey(In Shoes).EX:Paciotti,Prada,Gucci,D&G .

But In clothing you can find % 100 Authentic items of the above Brands(Not all).how do i know?
I live in Turkey.The shoes cost max 20 USD.

You can still buy shoes from these sites if you don't want to pay 300-600 bucks for a pair of Prada.
I suggest you to buy clothing from Turkey ..
lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

russellj84 wrote:
Alexander,

your excessive cursing was not necessary. I understand it is frustrating to get people emailing you accusing you of being a scammer but it would be better (and in line with forum rules) to explain who you are in a more professional manner.

I agree, which is why I just edited Alexander's post to remove the cursing.

Also, Alexander, you said
Quote:
it seams that on this site, you are only alowed to leave negative feedback?!!!

That is not true. People can leave what ever feedback they want, and it is welcome. Some people may not agree with what you say, just as you might not agree with what they say, but all views are welcome. If they were NOT welcome, we would have deleted them. If you are having problems with other members, please feel free to bring it up with myself or one of the mods and we can try to assist you.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject: Re: www.shoesempire.ws== spotting fake pradas?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 am 

Ok so ill probably need a prada expert here or atleast someone who really knows their prada shoes. So im new to this site, ebay, and just shopping online in general. Ive been searching high and low for AUTHENTIC mens prada shoes at a lower price then the high mark up at websites and stores. Since ive never owned a pair of pradas of course i thoroughly inspected the ones at prada.com and raffaello network. Ive come across plenntyy of sites with prada shoes and some even claiming to be authentic but i always find the flaws of the fake. But this one website has me stumped!! I typed "authentic mens prada shoes" in the search engine of google and this was one of the sites. The other ones were clearly fake but i -think- this one MIGHT be the real deal..I mean, The prada logo on the tongue seems to be the right color, sized letters, and stitched properly, as well as on the inside(stitched) with made in Italy underneath from what i can see from some of them, The soles have the exact same design plus the red logo strip with prada in the 3d letters. Website even says it comes with "the prada box,elegant dust bag, and authenticity cards. But these shoes are priced from 140 to 200!!??? Theres gotta be a catch! Can anyone help me to say yay or nay to this site?? styleforus.com check it out!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next