ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I-offer
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:05 am 

I-OFFER IS STUPID, FAKE, AND A RIPE-OFF...
I JUST MADE MY 1ST PURCHASE ABOUT 4 DAYS AGO TRYING TO PURCHASE A I-PHONE AND THE SELLER DISAPEARED. WTF.. THE GUY EMAIL ME BACK ONCE TELLING ME THAT HE SHIPPED OUT THE ITEM, AFTER I TRIED EMAILING BACK TO ASK FOR A TRACKING NUMBER, HE DOESNT ANSWER AND REMOVED HIS I-OFFER ACCOUNT. THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT ALREADY WENT THROUGH AND MY CREDIT ALSO WENT THROUGH.
I HAVE TRIED DOING SOME RESEARCH OF TRACKING DOWN THE ADDRESS AND THE NAME OF THIS PERSON BUT SO FAR NO LUCK.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.. PLEASE HELP...
SOME BODY GOTTA STOP THIS WEBSITE TO CONTINUE ALLOWING SCAMMERS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x .

SELLER INFO:

213 PERRY PARKWAY
GAITHARSBURG, MA 20877

Post subject: Re: I-offer
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:38 pm 

Definitely start an investigation through PayPal right away. They can trace all transactions. They are very helpful. I hope you can recover your money.
--Krys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 pm 

I was rob in this web site, and now nobody from customer service can help me, there is no phone number, or an address to contact them, is only by e-mail. They are very smart eh!!
This web site they sell mostly replicas, so be careful...
I can believe that we so many complains is till working... it should be a way to shut down.
I bought from:
Crystal Lofton
Web site: bridalbling.com
User Name: fashionblingliquidators

We have to make sure that these thief’s don’t rob more people

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:44 pm 

Please I need help to locate Crystal Lofton, Web Site http://www.bridalbling.com.. She used to sell in ioffer.com under the under the name of fashionblingliquidators.. Is very probable that she is using another name... is very easy to open an account at the web site with fake name and address... they stole from me 1800 dlls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm 

Any other site, not just iOffer, will have good and bad sellers. It just sucks it happened to you guys. You can't blame the site for your mistakes.

If you're going to buy an iPhone, just go to the store to get it instead of trying to save money online.

When you're buying, you HAVE to make sure sellers are legit and their past history and feedback ratings are good. You have to shop smart.

You just can't blame an entire site for it. I'm sure people have been scammed on every single selling site out there, but they haven't, the site is still probably new. But that doesn't mean we just stop using that site because of 1 thing. Everybody has different experiences and we can all just warn them to be careful.

For me, I've been using iOffer for almost a year and NOTHING. I've bought stuff and sold stuff. Perfectly safe and normal.