ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jessica Farrell is alive and still scamming
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 pm 

This is my first post so I am not sure if this is the right place to post or not. I am a Certified Wedding Planner and we have an Event Decor business in the Toronto area in Canada. We received an email from Jessica today and this is what it read:
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:32 PM
Subject: We need you for our day !

Hello ,

How are you doing? Thriving!!!

My name is Jessica Farrell , from Bolton in Manchester UK (England ). I will be coming to Greater Toronto Area after my shopping trip with my Husband David Rodin who's French by nature to start his new work with the Coca-cola in Greater Toronto Area . And just before then we will be getting married on the 18th of April , 2009.

We need a good wedding planner to take care of our wedding both reception and ceremony. We require the best for the best memories for we & our children in future and as a matter of fact we have budgeted 30,000 CAD dollars for this special event.

Also, the ceremony and reception event will be taking place in a location and we are expecting at most 60 guests on the day of our occassion because most of our families in South America and in the United Kingdom will be present for the occassion.

However, we would like you to know the reception and ceremony will be taking place @ 1 location which the ceremony event would be in a garden location in a hall while the reception takes place indoors, we are still about to make reservation though , but we are making progress with that.

Please let us know if you're able to help .

Sincerely,

Jess & David

I just wanted to let everyone know - and thanks to this website as I suspected right from the get go that it was a scam, that I saw your posting on Jessica - so I wanted to thank you for posts. My message to you all - keep posting and I will continue to post on scams that I come across from my alumni so that others keep from being burnt too.

Thank you all.

deforbes826