ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wanted to know if anyone has purchased from....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:34 pm 

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has bought or been scamed from these email addresses. I found 2 leads from craigslist China; Beijing. I am looking for wholesale designer inspired handbags. Good quality. I have been emailing back and forth, but they only take WU,Bank Transfers and MGram. I was wondering if this a scam or should I try it and send the money for the handbags? The email address are:

joyce7809@hotmail.com both fall under sale-394466509@craigslist.org
nancyzsc@hotmail.com

maisie_yao@hotmail.com

I also found the website; http://www.ecspy.com/index.asp

Has anyone ever ordered from this site? They take PayPal. I might just order from them. Please Anyone?

Post subject: Free advice.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:28 pm 

Any one who has a 'generic' address for a business email.Don't send money or pay for anything from them.Why? Because according to Mike G , internet business guru, a 'generic', or free email host such as hotmail,yahoo,gmail,etc are not professional and are shunned.It shows again, unprofessionalism towards ones own business.Plus it probably is a scam.If they have numerous testimonials on their site, AND you know of at least 5 locals from your town or close enough who have bought from them, safely.Then buy from them.Generic email addresses are easy to create.And can be used by fraudsters,Because you can create 1, not use it, after 30 days, it closes.Then move on to another 1, then repeat the process.But if you use a name, any name to sign up and create 1,etc, it comes up in a google search.So you can put together and get posted on googles URLs page, a fake named email address...or site...All your email addresses can be found in a google search, if you know all the right details...etc..

Post subject: craigslist?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 pm 

I remember reading the other day something about what craigslists actually was...I recall it said Craigslist was inventd by a guy called Craig.
Hence the name Craigslists.Sounds like the people advertised or signed up with this FREE offer for their business to get listed to get lists..I had the full info on this site...can't recall exactly where it is now though..