ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: eastern trading
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:10 am 

Hi, has anybody had dealings with EASTERN TRADING located in Mumbai India. Contact person I have been dealing with is CEO Amit Fifadra. They ae sellers (Hopefully) of designer label merchandise, but require payment only thru bankwire or western union. Anybody know them??I would be pleased to hear, before I pay over my cold hard cash, so to speak. Thanking you, from a work at home mum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:00 pm 
Gold Member

Unfortunately, Western Union = scam, in the majority of cases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 am 

I don't want to send anyone off in the wrong direction but with my own personal dealings with Amit Fifadra, I've so far been able to receive two shipments from the guy. Now I can't guarantee the same luck to anyone else but I trust him myself. But don't make any rash decisions based on that alone. Build trust-- in small increments of 20 :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:45 am 

HI, I would like to ask you about experience in trade with Amit, do the goods which he sell are really oryginall? is he serious buisnes partner?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:39 pm 

you will never find original name brand clothing from any suppliers other than the actual supplier of the product. If you wish to get in on the ebay market of name brand clothing you most likely have to deal with copied products. As for the business experience, I'd say that it has been "ok". Don't do drop shipments. Don't expect to get specific colors or sizes. Also expect to be shorted atleast one product in each order. After your order hasn't arrived for two weeks send him a message and he will get back to you a week later with a tracking number and it will show up at your door. Thats eastern trading. They probably won't rob you, but they might screw up your order. Give it a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:15 pm 

Hello,
anyone have bought recently shirts from Amit, I haven't received last shipment for one month and he didn't answer me

Thanks,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:55 pm 

i haven't bought recently due to the fact that he sent out the wrong kind of shirts to my customers and never reimbursed me for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:00 am 

do you know another trusted supplier? I suppose amit cheat me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:09 am 

what products do you normally get from him? Well the way it was with me and amit was I'd send him the money and then I'd have to remind him after about 2 weeks and then he'd send it. I honestly think he does his business out of a library and just takes a cut off some other suppliers stuff. I get the impression that he doesn't actually make that much money being he's so stingy. All I know is he could be making a lot more money if he was more consistent. He messed up all my drop shipments. I could have brought him a lot of business. Lately i've been dealing with people in china. They are typically nicer and less pushy. Let me know what you are looking for and I will try to point you in the right direction. Btw, keeping asking amit for a tracking number and he will eventually get to you...unless he's done with it cuz he has been acting like he was in "desperate need of money". maybe he smokes crack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:58 pm 

I am looking for garments Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, I would be appreciated for you help
Thanks

Post subject: amit fifadra
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:20 pm 

I have had one dealing only with this man. I agreed to buy Ralph Lauren wallets from him, the minimum order being 25. Emails came thick and fast until I sent off the money by bank wire, then nothing. I had one lame excuse from him, saying that he had a problem with his bank and would send the items that day. Still nothing after several weeks and many emails.
This man is clearly a con man who should be avoided at all costs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:55 am 

Hello,
one4me999 where are you? I am waiting for your coments.

Post subject: AMIT FIFADRA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:43 am 

Amit is absolutely not to be trusted. He stole a large sum of money from us. We placed a large order after receiving a small sample order and he made every excuse in the book. We never did receive our product and after many months have now launched a campaign to make the world aware of this mega-thief.

BEWARE - DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS CON-ARTIST/THIEF

He operates under the name of Eastern Trading Co and also SITARAM INTERNATIONAL, and probably others

AMIT FIFADRA IS A THIEF AND A LIAR - DO NOT TRUST HIM

Post subject: Re: AMIT FIFADRA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm 

I confirm that Amit Fifadra is a cheater, do you know maybe international organization which could be find these liar and help us receive money back.
I'thought to notify cheat to Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov/).