ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: COUNTERFEITS AND CORRUPTION ON IOFFER.COM - AVOID
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am 

:arrow: :arrow: If you're interested in counterfeit purses, counterfeit electronics & sunglasses, BOOT DVDs & even RX drugs, by all means head for iOffer; it's all accepted there. 3 out of 4 purchases I made there were counterfeit. A "vintage leather COACH purse" wasn't even a good "replica" & wasn't leather either. They have numerous payment glitches & problems that they deny & do nothing about. It's even OK to PIRATE another seller's pictures. They won't do a thing -- their COPS ... another joke. Customer Service doesn't exist unless you call a SUGGESTION BOX customer service. If you challenge them too much regarding their problems, YOU, YOUR COMMENTS & YOUR STORE suddenly disappear ... within a matter of hours ... POOF ... YOUR STORE is gone! But try to close your store yourself - can't be done; I know, I tried. If you want your store closed, just give "cajunC" some static & see how fast your store is closed. This happened to me because I dared to query them on why the site isn't recognizing correctly configured AMAZON PAYMENT accounts (after 6 months of problems). "Use another method" I was told. I have documentation right up to my last comments (that got me removed) along with Amazon's investigation, because I know they REMOVE anything unfavorable to the site. So, if buyers are going to shop there, they should do it at their own peril & remember that they never really get the truth because all negatives are pushed to the back of a seller's rep & anything they don't like is simply REMOVED. Members should realize that if "cajunC" isn't the owner, she is probably related to them. Why else would she always be leaving comments & why does she have the power to remove YOUR comments as well as a complete STORE within a matter of hours - too bad one can't get service that fast! I believe this person acts like some kind of DIVA and is most unprofessional in trying to COVER everything up while enabling the sales of so many COUNTERFEIT & ILLEGAL ITEMS. I believe the FTC & BBBonline should be looking into the site. It's really too bad because the site has some wonderful SELLER tools that all listing sites should be looking into ... but a bargain is not a bargain if it's COUNTERFEIT. I sincerely hope this will help protect & warn future buyers/sellers to AVOID this site. There ARE other HONORABLE sites to use like blujay.com; ebid.net (England based, but moving offices to TEXAS & W/world-wide service). THESE ARE JUST 2 "CLEAN" SITES that don't tolerate these NEGATIVE problems - and they ARE EVEN FREE! :idea: :idea:

Post subject: Re: COUNTERFEITS AND CORRUPTION ON IOFFER.COM - AVOID
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm 

I agree, avoid iOffer. I sent $200 through Paypal for a Canada Goose Jacket and got a dirty t-shirt mailed to me. Paypal won't respond to quality of product problems, only if the seller didn't send something. here was a tracking number, so no help from Paypal. My stupid loss