ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEST ADVISOR AGAINST SCAMMERS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:08 pm 

Since becoming the internet user I was queries, how we the regular internet users can protect ourselves in such uncontrollable field. I was a seller and a buyer. I use internet services almost everyday and know what, only six month ago the feeling of safety stays with me all that time. Because Delete this post - it is junk is doing they were developed for.
The key element of Delete this post - it is junk is to show that protection of online dating site’s user is not an empty word. Keep in mind that scam is crime and Delete this post - it is junk is designed to prevent fraud and thus site our source must be able to prove that such crime takes places usually. We let to a person who cares about their safety to look forward before they did any vital decisions, to pay or not to pay. At the first steps we represent our service for free. Therefore, Delete this post - it is junk must be able to show that there was a fraud, either internationally or locally.
One way to demonstrate is to show to costumers the most common scenarios of probable scum and fraud diagrams. There are blacklist of fraud dating sources available for no payment. Further Delete this post - it is junk contains unique and perhaps fanciful names for some of its sources in dating industry and these appear with supporting evidences. Delete this post - it is junk programmer’s team always keeps this legal issue in mind while they were developing this valuable service.
There are hundreds other agencies who claming to be the best protectors ever. Delete this post - it is junk never says so, they are doing SO.

Reported by: http://WWW.Delete this post - it is junk.COM

Post subject: TRUE PROTECTOR AGAINST LOVE SCAMS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm 

Everybody knows what it means to be scammed. As far as you go deeper and deeper it becomes hard to get back. Especially, while your hopes, feelings, and money play a role. I was looking for help and advice while I found Delete this post - it is junk and I feel proud for myself and my luck.
From one sight reading about experience of people who was involved. It gave me sense that I am not alone and somehow protected to be fraud. When people expressing their experiences and post it on sources like Delete this post - it is junk meant that this site is not only the place where you can share you thoughts but community where and ordinary person can reach the hand of help.
From other sight it helped me to safe money. Many sources I observed are claming to be special and better than other. But, in order to get some information, even the brief one, you should register first and there is the difference. To get membership and service you should pay. But, how can I be sure that they are not scammers themselves. Officially there is no proof. Trust to words is not the best idea. In contrast to many Delete this post - it is junk gave a chance to test their service for free. So before I made my decision to pay I experienced their offers on practice. I choose one of the dating sites they offer, bought membership found my sweet one and fell proud for my future. Seriously, it sounds so simple but it is.
For regular internet users Delete this post - it is junk is the best way to protect you. Your money gain better success with Delete this post - it is junk suggestion.. Member support, backed up by the research abilities of the Delete this post - it is junk has already helped many people and has demonstrated that communities like ours can be successful, and can render aid to those in need.

Visit http://WWW.Delete this post - it is junk.NET