There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scammer Micheal Kile - kilemicheal@yahoo.com
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 am 

Hi!

I came across scammer " Micheal Kile " on amigos.com, but most likely he has not limited himself to that place only. He stated in his first email on amigos. com that he was from the Netherlands, but now lives in New York. I checked his name on Facebook and found two profiles. In the first he says he is from Holland, Michigan and in the second that he is from Madrid, Spain, but now lives in New York. To find proof to my suspicions I emailed him. The IP address of the reply was: 173.208.122.81 Location of IP according to search was London, UK. I googled the IP and found other scammers related to it!

Here is the reply from " Micheal Kile ":

Hello My Beautiful Queen !!

How are you today and how is your day been hope great?and how is everyone around you hope they are all fine?its nice and Pleasure to have your message in my box ,i believe this a Blessing to me to get a mail from an Angel.hummmm..and am Happy that i can also find someone with a Good heart and intentions like you,well good that you can read and Understand me,though i am a Gentle man with good heart and intentions,i really do believe in Trust,Honesty,understanding and Love are needed in a relationship and are very crucial without all these,there is no relationship and i hope you agree with me.
Well with the way i found your mail ,i believe you have all this in you and will be so Much Happy to get to know you more Deeply,cos its rare to find someone with good heart like you,though i can see your Pics deeply on the site but i will be more Happy if you can send me more of your Pics , i will also be sending you mine and my Daughter Kristy..I believe things could work out somedays for us with time and God,i also believe you are a God sent to me and i am also a God Sent to you,I will call myself New on the internet cos i don't have much time of coming here but when i saw your Profile its Attract me and i really feel like getting to write you.It was really outstanding and just couldn't leave without drooping a line...
I am going to use this opportunity and keep my time to tell you things about me..I am Micheal Kile by name ,I'm 46yrs old ,I am 6ft tall,residing in Port Jefferson Station, New York.I am Originally from Holland but grew up in USA.Am single with a kid.I'm a father of a 9years old Daughter called Kristy.I lost my wife immediately she give birth to Kristy and this really hurt me so much and also my daughter.Since then,i haven't find someone like her.I believe i have to continue my life and also make my daughter happy and also find the right woman that i will love so much and will also be a new mom for my daughter mary cos she has been complaining that i should get married cos she needs some one she can call her mom and someone who will always take care of her when am not around. My daughter mary is a very intelligent girl and i do cherish her alot and i know you gonna like her when you meet her in person.I am a dedicated Christian and do believes in God Almighty.I am a God fearing type and i hope you are also cos its good to have God in someones life.I'm a self employed man.I am a Business man i work on Importing and Exporting of Accessories...
I have been into this for long and really like what i do for a living..I see myself as a very hard working.I live in a house i owned and planned by myself in NY.My work do make me travel when ever am waiting to clear my container's beside right now,am in West African Nigeria now i came down here to clear my Accessories and have being here for the two days now and will be spending two weeks here to get done with my work.being here is fun and meeting new people.The people here are very good to the white and respect white alot.Kristy is happy being here and have make some new friends.You know kids.Well i know we can get to know each other while am here and then plan on meeting each other when getting back to US cos i will like to meet you in person if things get to work out for US.Lets wait and see.
I have being lonely for a long time now and ever since my wife have pass away i haven't find anyone like her,cos i believe before i could start again days will be long and i believe time doesn't wait for anybody...that,s why i decided to make a Try this time Around and make my daughter Happy.well i have alot to share with you and with time we will be using to know each other .I will be more Happy to get to know you more deeply , be Open to me and lets see what we both have in commons and what the future might hold for US.I want a serious and committed relationship that could lead to something good in future.But will start from knowing each other first.I have a lot of companion and love to share with my woman..I am not here for games or to hurt feelings or just for a day conversation.you can ask me whatever question you care to know about me and will answer you right away.
I have some questions to ask you but will do that in my next Email to you.I want you to also tell me about yourself as you have known about me . I hope to read from you soon.Take care and God bless you.....

Thinking about you
Smile
Yours Micheal Kile and Daughter Kristy

He had attached 7 photos. Two of them the scammer had used on the facebook profiles.