ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: All RAYMOND GERALD wants is money from you
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 am 

This Raymond Gerald is an active member of match.com, with the username Bigbird. He said he is 45 yrs old, 5'11", from IN of USA, working at Spain now for a construction project. Looking for true love, friendship... His parents past away, only one uncle in US, no friends at all. Actually he is at Malalysia, thinking all excuses to cheat your money. His email address is raymondgerald2010@hotmail.com, raymondgerald47@yahoo.com. Tel no. : 34672867110, and his gangster named himself Dr. Jerry Sagado, working at Colobu hospital in KL of Malaysia, with phone no. 60129729601, who will tell you Raymond is badly injuried in a terrible traffic accident and need you to transfer money to Western Union at Malaysia...
Please don't believe them even one word, Raymond uses all the sweet words to make you believe he loves you by calling you baby, his Queen, heart beat....! But all he wants actually is your money.
He is nothing but TRASH who cheated women heart and money!

Post subject: Re: All RAYMOND GERALD wants is money from you
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 am 

Did this guy tell u exactly where in Spain? Is it in Madrid? Sounds like the same guy who scammed me. He's in Malaysia too..... N was telling me that he's got some biz in Spain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 am 

He said he is working on a shopping mall project at Barcelona now, and will finish his project there in Nov, then will move to Majorca Island for another project.
He claimed he is an architech but actually is a scam artist.
The photo you posted for Dani Yusup is different from those used by Raymond Gerald.
Those TRASH not only cheated on money, also stole other identifies which is a serious internet crime!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 am 

That pic of Dani Yusup might not be his pic. Coz I've seen him on webcam n its totally not him. He claims to work for a construction company before becoming a biz man for his own company.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 am 

The Ghanian impersonator who scamed me using Kalt Gerald american businessmen details has been traveling a lot to Madrit for business meetings etc. I am sure he never has been nowhere outside Ghana but in his stories he said he did.

Attachments:
File comment: Kalt Gerald
gerld.jpg
gerld.jpg [ 33.35 KiB | Viewed 17373 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 am 

Those are the photos of Raymond Gerald.
He dared to send me email again for another scam, what the hell!

How are you doing?

I never did you any wrong only if you know the condition that i am now.

I promised to proof you wrong and that i am going to do.
I was telling you on phone that i can not leave the hospital now to do western union or bank transfer ,i will use a diplomatic means to send you your money and i want you to gain my trust and honesty ,i am sending you money also for you to hold till i am strong and come to meet you as i promised to .

You are a very nice woman and i do not ever think of hurting you.
All i need from you is your contact details so that the diplomat can deliver it in your country and that is all and i am sending you all i worked for in Spain for you to hold till i am strong to come visit you.

My dear i am feeling weak,please send me your full contact address so the diplomat can deliver it.

Have a blessed day and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Raymond

Attachments:
raymond gerald 2.jpg
raymond gerald 2.jpg [ 43.62 KiB | Viewed 17353 times ]
raymond gerald 1.jpg
raymond gerald 1.jpg [ 12.21 KiB | Viewed 17354 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm 

Attachment:
File comment: known as Jerry Steve Raymond,bryanbrook11, Gerald Raymond
265481PPP1[1] (1).jpg
265481PPP1[1] (1).jpg [ 3.6 KiB | Viewed 16939 times ]
good news to evryone, whois scammed by this fool cheater, i hope that i will be the last he has cheated in Valencia. he is active in all dating site and we met in badoo.http://badoo.com/0206258574/?r=32&p=2, He wanted to meet me in Valencia, but better expect to see a bird than a fool African cheater which never appears and act 24hours behind the pc.

the stories are the same, businessman from NY , divorced, parents died long time ago, has 1 daughter , travel often to Spain, to Asia ,got serious car accident, hospitalised, hve to pay hotel bills ,showing fraud bankaccount of millions, and the FBI has tracked them and arrested few of them. a good lik to change the world!

more details will be followed...........

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm 

nomorescammer wrote:
This Raymond Gerald is an active member of match.com, with the username Bigbird. He said he is 45 yrs old, 5'11", from IN of USA, working at Spain now for a construction project. Looking for true love, friendship... His parents past away, only one uncle in US, no friends at all. Actually he is at Malalysia, thinking all excuses to cheat your money. His email address is raymondgerald2010@hotmail.com, raymondgerald47@yahoo.com. Tel no. : 34672867110, and his gangster named himself Dr. Jerry Sagado, working at Colobu hospital in KL of Malaysia, with phone no. 60129729601, who will tell you Raymond is badly injuried in a terrible traffic accident and need you to transfer money to Western Union at Malaysia...
Please don't believe them even one word, Raymond uses all the sweet words to make you believe he loves you by calling you baby, his Queen, heart beat....! But all he wants actually is your money.
He is nothing but TRASH who cheated women heart and money!