ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Anastasia International (Anastasiaweb)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:44 pm 

[quote="tonybochene"]I am very sorry all these things are happening to you good guys just trying to find a good decent girl. These big greedy romance tour companies are really taking advantage of you. However it's going to keep happening if we don't get the massage out there. I used to work for these companies for 15 years but I quit because of all the fraud. Now I've started a series of reality videos on youtube telling everybody the whole truth about what these companies are doing. You should check them out and tell your friends so they won't be cheated.

Part one

Part two

The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement!
Looks like the AnastasiaFRAUD legal heavies have been harassing critics off the web again! This seems one of the few places where this criminal organisation can be exposed for the FRAUD that it is.

Just in case anyone is is doubt Anastasia date is a COMPLETE FRAUD. The confirmed profiles are often of married women. The "anti scam" policy is worthless and a fraud in itself.

Anastasia uses implausible deniability to cover their scams. They subcontract to mafia run agencies then claim any fraud is the agency fault. If evidence of fraud is sent to them, they claim there is "not enough evidence".

What is disturbing is that they have opened other sites such as "Arabian date", "Amo Latina" and "Asian Date". All of these are theft and larceny on a grand scale. They are total fraud plain and simple. DO NOT use these sites!

Check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4963&start=60
for the more egregious frauds allow to operate by AnastasiaFRAUD

keywords: Anastasia date, fraud, scam, theft, Arabian date, Amo latina, Asian date,