ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: does anyone know this guy plz
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm 

i have been chatting with this guy,reckons he comes from colcester yet working in nigeria,i fully believe he is a scammer as have seen loads of pics on web site ,but b 4 i even started talking to him properly he told me that someone has been using his pic for scamming.wen i questioned him about he got all upset..i met him on meet your messenger and his name on there is james benson,his e mail address is jamescarl_45@hotmail.com,can some one plush him out for me plz

Post subject: Re: does anyone know this guy plz
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm 

Go with your gut... if you feel he is a scammer stop all communication... these 419 members are getting good relative to stating their pics were stolen etc... Has he asked you for money yet? Has he given you a sob story yet? I would not give him any of your demographic information that is for sure...
Wishing you all the best.
Freedom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 am 

its quite strange really.have had no sob story as yet,have never asked me for money yet he thinks i got loads.and have shown me a differnet pic which i am about to search for on pages .will let u know how i get on but thanks any way

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:04 am 

I have noted that some scammers are working several men and woman (yes men and woman; whereby they post pics as both a male and female...) and the scammer will move slowly... Why would someone get upset that you have questions relative to their pictures... would it not be more proper for them to want to know where you saw their pictures? would not someone be upset that their pictures may be used by a scammer?... Do you have any additional demographic information that you might share; there may be someone here who recognizes similarities...

If your gut is saying something is wrong, I say Red Flag ... and stop communication. It may just save your heart, and identity....
Just some thoughts...
Best.

Post subject: my instincts was rite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 pm 

well it turned out he he is a scammer.was chatting with him again for over a hr .and then he said o m g i can hear gun shots and he said they were in his hotel ,then he said some one was knocking on his door,then a message was for me to shut my mouth or my husband would get killed if i didnt pay up.then he went of line,he is on meet ur messenger as james francis benson and his e mail address is as follows ,,,,jamescarl_45@hotmail.com.........and jamescarl45@yahoo.com.says he is from uk living in colcester and in nigeria looking for a house for a client,he says he is 45 and has a son called carl who is 7 yrs old.so plz beware,.i thought he was to good to be true

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 am 

Nigeria and the former Sovjet Union are raising red flags with me. I would not have any kind of contact with these people.

Good luck,

Andre