ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Letter Writing Campaign - Marriage Fraud Ultimate Betrayal
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 am 

I'm trying to get a letter writing campaign started to my local INS field office, to support my case of marriage fraud and get an investigation started. The man I married is now trying to get the condition removed off his green card and be granted permanent residency. I found out he is a 419er and more. Please help

Here is some of my story.

It's a story of marriage fraud and betrayal. I married him on November 27, 2008 in Ikeja, Nigeria. I wanted a year of marriage under us before I started the process to bring him here which only took me nine months. He waited because his eye was on the prize AMERICA.

We met on the Internet, I travelled to Nigeria many times. From 2008 to 2010, I have provided full financial support in Nigeria including rental of a home, a monthly stipend and funded his business ventures– a chicken business and a soap business. Since his arrival here in the United States, I provided him with room, board, entertainment and vacations. I also provided him with an allowance from October 20, 2010 to April 2011 when I assisted him in finding employment, including helping writing his resume and preparing him for interviews.

He continued to troll the Internet for more women in case his plan with me fell through. I learned after doing research the he defraud a woman in Cobb County out of almost $7000.00. He mentioned her to me once. Her name was unique, I remembered and I wondered how he knew her because he had never been here before. The name stuck with me and I did an Internet search that lead me to a fraud site where she told her story and left her email address. She contacted me. I let her tell me the story then I asked questions. He used a part of his own name, same birth date and changed the year, same phone number I had for him up until he came here and there is more more and she sent the money to Asaba where he was living at the time. She forwarded me all her documents. There is another woman that he defrauded and they are now friends on Facebook. If she would just do the right thing and tell the truth I believe INS would move sooner. The women in Cobb county has written her a letter appealing to her moral character. I hope sh does the right thing. She knows his real and aliases. I'm sure that there are more victims out there and I trying to reach them.

He trolled the Internet for more women on Facebook, 144+ to be exact. Basically, using Facebook to meet more women and I have the printout of all these contacts.

I starting suspecting him of an affair and confronted him and of course he lied. This was May 2011 right up to March 10, 2012 when he was arrested for assaulting me in front of a club. I have a copy of the police report. . He was taken into custody that day for his behavior but no charges were filed. I did not pursue the matter at the time due to shock and humiliation which I expect is often the case under these circumstances. Four days after the incident he left our home. He is now needs to find a way to change his status with INS so he filed for legal separation. I have notified INS and provided them with documentation.

Post subject: Re: Letter Writing Campaign - Marriage Fraud Ultimate Betray
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 pm 

Quote:
He continued to troll the Internet for more women in case his plan with me fell through. I learned after doing research the he defraud a woman in Cobb County out of almost $7000.00. He mentioned her to me once. Her name was unique, I remembered and I wondered how he knew her because he had never been here before. The name stuck with me and I did an Internet search that lead me to a fraud site where she told her story and left her email address. She contacted me. I let her tell me the story then I asked questions.

There is somethhing else you can do. Contact somenone in the fraud department of your local police station. Since he is here in the States he can be arrested. Tell them the above. Also provide the person you speak with the information that you have on the person he scammed.

Since you are married to him I would STRONGLY encourage you to speak with a lawyer. Since you are married to him I do not know if you could or would be held liable to repay the money he scammed. Please keep us informated of what happens. Best of luck to you.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php