ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Chris Donnell
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm 

I've contacted Mary and our stories are very similar except that I didn't get the chance meet him yet. I'm so glad I didn't and she saved me from further agony with this CON! I agree that he knows what he is doing since he had gotten away with it for so long. He always claimed that he was so busy with all his projects and that he promised that he would make time to see me. I guess he was getting to know her in person and still working on trying to con her, before he got to me. For your own peace of mind, also contact the authorities below like she said, and like I did, for further information/reassurance to her story and all these other womens posts on here.

Virginia Trooper Joe Naylor at 1-703-845-6310

or/and

Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Elizabethtown, PA @ 717-367-3382 ex 108

Post subject: Re: Ladies, Watch Out For Larry "L-Kae" Knight
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 am 

I know this is probably none of my business. I posted a response to my husband and I business encounter with Mr. Donnell and his business with our companies, which was a very successful one. However when viewing this really damaging site, and the last posting prior to mine, I find it very interesting. The person posted that he in fact is a con man due to the point that he was busy and didn't want to see her? So now when women or men are regected, posting damaging comments online is the answer. I just find this very interesting. Well this is my last comment or posting here. And again my husband and I had a wonderful business transaction with him and his production crew, and have recommended him to several other business owners.

Really think about what's business and what's personal. Damaging one for the sake of the other in my opinion is not only hurtful, but in some cases unlawful. Just my thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:07 pm 

Ummm.... "nottheonlyone".... before you go judging these ladies why don't you do as they suggested??? If you have any doubts at all go ahead and call and speak to Virginia Trooper Joe Naylor at 1-703-845-6310 and he'll be more than happy to fill you in and if you're still in doubt and I really don't think you will be then give this chap a call too, Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Elizabethtown, PA @ 717-367-3382 ex 108

We at this site have already spoken with them and we know for a fact what these ladies are posting here is in no way "damaging" since what they are posing is "facts". Your business venture with this "company" may have been up and up but this site is about scams and a place for victims of scams to go for support. We are not the Better Business Bureau therefore the discussion of this business and it's practices has no place here.

You're postings have nothing to do with the subject at hand and are not in compliance with our board policies... you will be banned the next time another post is made that in any way judges a victim of this scam... consider yourself warned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm 

Thank you Ximora for your support! I think all those who doubt the words typed about Mr. Larry Knight aka Mr. Chris Donnell should contact the law enforcement officers working the very long and detailed case against this conman! Their contact info is posted!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am 

Come on Ladies!

After reading the 2 posts by "nottheonlyone", I can almost be certain that those posts were made by Mr. Lawrence Webster Knight posing as this woman to make himself out to be a good business person (I dare not call him a Man!), rather than the desperate, pathetic person he really is!

1. Why would "she" use "nottheonlyone" as "her" username, if "she" is such a big supporter of his?? Just another red flag again on Lawrence Knight!! The post made by "notheonlyone" has his slimmy paws written all over it!! I have been in contact with him almost everyday prior to and after her post and he never mentioned to me, which he usually does, anything regarding "this business venture" with her husband and it would have been almost impossible for him to do all that work and then the small local car lot commericial (which probably also didn't happen) with the hall of fame athlete, Darryl Dawkins, over the Christmas Holidays. While I was with him in December, he did discuss in detail with me the car commercial he allegedly would be doing for his friend "Nick" (who he took me to meet and talked also about the "Be U" commerical he was also allegedly suppose to do with Nick's 3 or 4 year old son during the sametime frame) who owns the used car business(s) in the Philly area.

2. Why doesn't any of his work ever successfully come to fruition -except on his own links to make HIMSELF (his ego) look legit? My bad, I forgot, he's a con artist and he'll have plenty of reasons (lies/excuses) to that question, even to the extent that he lies about all of us here on this site to taylor his delusional life. Hmmmm? I do believe what is really "unlawful" is to slander/defame our character! Ladies, I believe we all need to sue him!!!

3. Why does "she" feel the need to go through all the work of registering on this site to defend "his name" or "business" dealings (majority are fictitious businesses and bogus investment deals), rather than contacting us, the judges, or the police officers that have history with him if "she" has really done "her" research properly!

4. If "she", i.e., Lawrence Knight, feels that what we are posting is "unlawful" as "she" stated in "her" posts, than go and tell this person "Chris Donnell" you "highly recommend" to SUE ALL of US for defamation!!! Ohhhh, I forgot he can't, because what we share here is our FACTUAL experiences with this psychopath and he won't dare go near any law enforcement agencies/court of laws (unless he's arrested that is) because he owes so much in civil suits, unpaid child support, and who knows what else!

So "notheonlyone", do some REAL research on the real "LAWRENCE WEBSTER NIGHT" not "CHRIS DONNELL", and you'll get all the public court documentation, testimonies, and any other proof/evidence you need. If you need assistance in doing so, feel free to contact me thru the PM, anyone also who posted on here via pm (private message) link, or even better officer Naylor who had spoken and knows many of us!!! Of course you won't because"nottheonlyone" isn't a woman that really exists except in Lawrence Knight's delusional world!!

Also since YOU claim Mr. Knight has done this much business in the last week of December with you and the car dealership owner-Nick, make sure you also tell him to file his "business" taxes with the IRS for ALL past "work"/"business"/"investments" earnings and expenses so his children (which he doesn't even claim, support, and can't see for legal reasons) are taken care of, he can pay off ALL his investors, and so he can pay on what he owes for civil court judgement against him.

I wouldn't want to see this "professional" and "great business" person, who just wants to help everyone (yeah right), go to jail for tax fruad!!

He so conniving, still lying about everything, still up to no good, and is not the least bit contrite about what he has done and continues to do!!!

Jusy my thoughts!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm 

Amen! Couldnt have said it better myself! He will be locked up again! Hopefully very, very soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 pm 

It has come to my attention that Mr. Lawrence Knight, L-Kae, Chris Donnell, is claiming that I, V. Brown, worked for him. This is a lie!! I never worked for him, nor stole his files, etc. However, I did make the mistake to date him and sign contracts for fake investments! I am posting this because I am sick of his lies about me and all the other people he has stolen from!!

So I ask, if what he states about me is true, how did I win a civil case against this fraud? Not that the win will get me anything, but it is on record so if he ever makes a legit dime, I'm taking $97,000+ from him. If anyone has questions about the validity of my statement, the information on the case is readily available:

Court System: Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County - Civil System
Case Number: 02C05106395
Title: XXXXXX Brown Vs Lawrence Webster Knight
Case Type: ContractFiling Date:06/08/2005
Case Status: Closed/Inactive
Case Disposition: Stipulation/SettlementDisposition Date:03/14/2007

Doc No./Seq No.: 20/0
File Date: 02/01/2006Close Date:02/03/2006Decision:
Document Name: Hearing Sheet
Case called for hearing on Default/Judgment in open court before judge Hackner. Plaintiff heard. Testimony taken. Court entered judgment by default in favor of the plaintiff, VXXXXXX Brown in the amount of $97,340.41 plus interest at 10% from 2-1-06 against the defendant Lawrence Knight.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 am 

He' still up to his old tricks.. Check out:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news- ... 71440.html

http://www.lelentertainment.com/

God only knows how much money he has scammed out of these struggling artists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ahgby67Vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyB_n63X ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9EfV0vb34o

It appears that this con is scamming people on a bigger scale than ever before!
He has shut down his YouTube channel and now posts under these artists names.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 pm 

His current alias is: CHRISTOPHER DONALD - "DIRECTOR, CHRIS D"

He apparently scams people on the following website:

LEL ENTERTAINMENT -

http://www.lelentertainment.com/

It seems that almost every credit on this site is fraudulent and it appears that virtually every video
is stolen from another site.

He also apparently has a fake record company:

"RECKLESS RECORDS"

He has apparently stolen this name from an actual record company and it appears that
he is masquerading as the founder and CEO.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm 

Holy guacamole, our "friend" has been busy.

I truly believe that the only way to get rid of darkness is to expose it to the light . . . I am getting ready to turn on the halogens.

This has to stop, and knowledge is power.

I truly believe that ALL of the women in Larry's life, with the sole exception of his mother, are unwitting victims. He uses previous scams to build new ones with new lady victims. And the only reason he has a woman around is to use her in some way: money, gender, shelter, alibi, prestige, vehicles, credit cards, etc.

Don't fall for it! You have multiple instances verified here, you have officer names to check up on him . . . don't get taken.

And thank you to those ladies who are being diligent about keeping tabs on this predator and keeping the rest of us informed. One day, he will get caught and put away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm 

Here is another website where he makes fraudulent claims:

http://www.thisis50.com/profile/LELEnte ... e=activity

The following is copied and pasted directly from the website in his "ABOUT ME" section:

About Me:
We are a full film / audio production company with national credits for short films, feature movies, commercials, records, music videos, documentaries, and more. We work closely and diligently with labels such as; Epic, Warner Bros, EMI, Universal, HBO, Starz Network, magazines and more.

I have contacted the corporate security departments from each of the above networks and (BIG SURPRISE..) they all have said that they have no association with him or LEL Entertainment whatsoever! Furthermore, they all have passed this case on to their investigation departments and are all actively looking into the activities of our friend, Lawrence Webster Knight, aka, Director Chris D, aka, Christopher Donald and his many other aliases.

The thing that drives me, is that this criminal is in his forties
and now through his so-called entertainment website,
preys upon the hopes and dreams of young people who are just starting out in life...
He has lived a long time and has made his choices.
These young, naive children have not had the chance to live
and have fallen into the hands of this child-predator.

He must be stopped.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 am 

He has yet another website where he makes even MORE OUTRAGEOUS claims!!

http://www.alphamediaentertainment.com/#!

This name appears to be stolen from a legitimate company named, ALPHA MEDIA LLC

Their website is:

http://www.alphamedia.tv/

It just amazes me that this child predator is allowed to get away with this..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 pm 

My Larry knight was actually Harry Knight. This was my first and LAST scam:
just 3 weeks into communication with a Match.com contact, HARRY KNIGHT was in love with me, a one-woman man and very romantic. I was his `baby` and going to help him get back a love life since the tragic death of his wife. He was a building contractor, widow with a 15-year old son named Cody, currently working in Lagos, Nigeria. When he asked for $500 to set up an account for payment from the job, it didn`t take too long to find him on scambook.com. After doing some research on Nigerian Romance Scams, I am blown away by the industry. Note: he did not get one penny from me. DON`T GO THERE!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 am 

Mina wrote:
Very familiar story .. with a little twist ..

I still think he is amazing, talented, gifted, handsome, intelligent and ALL that .. i still have the memories, his plane tickets, pics, cd, candles, little notes he left .. ... we must accept that WE made a mistake, he didnt force us to do anything, we r not victims ... we choose to do what we did, took the risk and why not? enjoyed it .. we are as guilty as he is .. what was in our heads? (nobody warned you?) ... were we being selfish too? (what a nice life we were going to have with him? right? ).. . .. we need to accept we are the ones who let things happened .. its not fair to blame him or others for our mistakes .. lets take charge of our lives ... think about that, it was a good lesson ... learn, go on with your life and be fair to others .. I hope God forgives Larry for what he tried to do to us .. and I really hope that the only thing you let him take from you its money .. .. because that you can replace it ..

God bless you

Sorry Mina.. but this sounds like Larry or-whoever-he-is wrote this himself!!! Nobody deserves to be deceived...!! I am a women... Hear me Roar!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:47 am 

@PrincessLea: I am sure you are correct in your assumption.

I posted on this site back in 2007 and 2010 about my encounter with this con man. Here it is almost 2012 and he is STILL at it. I can't believe this. I was contacted when they arrested this fool over a year ago and had to let him go. He is SO smart and loves to watch the court shows on the regular. He knows that his actions are only a CIVIL offense, making it extremely hard to arrest him or keep him in jail.

It seems that by us keeping updated posts on this site is helping a lot of women to not become victims, but we must continue to get the word out. 15+ years at scamming women is WAY too long for this creep.

I'm not sure why all of the pictures are no longer posted on this site, but they really need to stay up so that potential victims can be assured that we are all speaking about the same man.

LADIES, do not be fooled by the old raggedy stories about this being only TWO people posting on here. We are ALL individuals who have been scammed monitarily, emotionally or both!!! And I'm positive his mother has known about what her son continues to do since the early 2000's. He also stole his brother's identity back in the late 1990's.

Don't be fooled by the phony web sites, videos and and STOLEN commercials taken from other web sites. I reported his usage of corporate names on some of his sites to the actual companies, but they haven't done anything about it. Also he has a couple of legit music videos but guess what? He paid for them with money he scammed from the women he was involved with at the time.

He DOES frequent studios because he can sing and play all of the instruments. Yes, he knows his stuff when it comes to video and recording equipment, but mark my words:
-SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY HAS PAID FOR EVERYTHING!!!
-HE ALWAYS USES CASH!!!
-HE WON"T LET YOU SEE HIS ID!!!

-And HE IS NOT SIGNED WITH UNIVERSAL OR ANY OTHER RECORDING ENTITY!!!

He will slip into your mental as soon as he knows where you are vulnerable. He will BRAINWASH YOU by keeping you on the phone for hours on end. As soon as he thinks he's got you...WHAM...he will ask you for money.

The reasons why he frequents the dating sites is because he knows EXACTLY what you are looking for and what you want to hear from a man. He will pour on the charm, but as soon as you don't do something he asks, you will see that evil side that will make you feel like you have to do anything to please him.

One last VERY important thing. HE IS A CARRIER!!! Don't think you can't get anything from oral. Please ladies beware of this man!!!!! Don't be fooled by a bunch of EMPTY WORDS!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next