ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ladies, Watch Out For Larry "L-Kae" Knight
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:05 pm 

Ladies, if you have any information to share please email me Any information would be helpful. We need to stop this man!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 pm 

Wow. Do I wish I had found this sooner . . . gotta figure out how to proceed. Same thing happened to me . . . preyed on my dreams and took advantage of me. Thank God it's "only" money, although my credit will probably never be the same again, and I'm going to have to see if I can work with the creditors to restructure payments.

He must be stopped . . . what recourse do we have???

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm 

I'm with Vigilante!

Mina- your outlook, while self reflective and insightful, is dangerous when sharing with victims. It's the equalivant of saying a woman asked to be raped.
Every woman on here I guarantee has beaten themselves up with the "I should have known better" thought. It's the strength that makes them say never again and reach out for support and to maybe help the next person.

THANK YOU to everyone that has the strength to share your story here! Having this history and communication posted may one day help bring him down! After all that is why we are all on here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:12 pm 

Just wanted the world to know Larry Knight aka L-Kae aka Chris Daniels aka Chris Stone is finally behind bars. He was picked up on July 9, 2010. The officer in charge is:

Trooper Naylor (VA State Trooper)

Take care!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

This is wonderful news!

If there are any of the past victims of Larry Knight that would like to come forward to add to the information that the investigators already have on him, please contact myself or the moderator ximora and we will get you in contact with the lead investigator.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm 

This is news that I have been waiting to hear for years! Praise the Lord!!!!

I came into contact with this "person" about 7 or 8 years ago through a phone dating service (I know; it was dumb). Looking back on this unfortunate experience, I can't believe that I allowed myself to be duped and bamboozled by this person. There were warning signs that I ignored and when I finally came to my senses, I was over 20,000 dollars in debt because of him (that doesn't include a car).

I had no debt; I came out of college with no student loans and no credit card debt. I had a great credit score and I was smart with my money. I considered myself a reasonably intelligent person who had her head on straight and had a lot going for myself. I was the perfect candidate for this despicable excuse for a man. He made himself out to be the perfect mate. I was like; thank God for him- how did I get so lucky? I was like the characters from Waiting to Exhale and I was finally exhaling! Like the first poster stated, he said everything I wanted to hear. He talked about building a future together, making our dreams come true, how much he cared and loved me, etc. He said that he held two degrees and was a successful music producer and lawyer.

Of course all of this was BS- he was a successful con artist. I finally started to get hip to his game when his wife called me and told me who he was. She also told me that they had a child. I didn't believe her and of course asked him about this. He stated that he was going through a divorce (according to him, she was evil and trying to destroy him) and he didn't want to tell me because he thought that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him. My dumb self believed him BUT I thought; keep her number handy...just in case. That was one of the smartest things I did as it related to him. The other thing was not giving him access to my banking account per his request so that he could deposit money into my account. The dumbest thing I did was purchase a truck in my name for him (even though he wrote up a legal document that stated he would assume responsibility for the vehicle). I thought I was covered because of that document which had his bogus company's letterhead (Overknight Records) complete with numbers to call and reach him on.

By the time I realized what in the world was really going on, there were between 7 and 10 accounts that I had to pay bills for monthly and I was starting to receive correspondence from Mitsubishi Motors for unpaid car notes. I was stressed out, I was ashamed, I didn't know who to go to, and I thought how in the world am I going to figure this out; on a teacher's salary no less. To this day, I still cannot tell my father about this because I am still ashamed. My mother and father knew that something was wrong with me. I lost 20+ pounds, couldn't sleep, and was stressed the heck out. Another smart thing per my lawyer's advice; I did not file for bankruptcy.

Because he never paid the insurance on the car (let alone the car note), my insurance was suspended on my own car. I didn't know that I was driving around on a suspended license. I was in contact with the Dept. of Motor Vehicles in Richmond, VA trying to get the situation resolved. One of the phone hearings took place while my kids were outside at recess- I was on my cell phone. I still had to go to court concerning my insurance and license. Fortunately, after explaining the circumstances to a kind judge, I did not have to pay the fees to reinstate my license. Around this time, a repo man came to my school to get the truck; I was beyond mortified. Thankfully, they had nothing to take (since the truck was never in my possession and I never drove it). I couldn't really provide them with any information because that person was long gone and his number was changed. But because I kept in touch with the soon to be ex-wife, I was able to provide information to the repo people and they were able to get the truck.

By this time, I got a lawyer to try to figure out what my chances were of recovering monies and/or suing this a$$hole. What I really wanted was to have someone find him and bring him slow, physical, and painful harm. But as most of us know, con artists disappear quite easily and they are very good at what they do... if only that deceptiveness could be channeled into something productive.

Fortunately for me, another young lady who was a victim of his dubious deeds was more tenacious than I was and she contacted me (she obtained my number through resourceful means). She also shared at least two or three other stories of women who were victims of this person. An investigation was started through the Dept. of Justice as a result of her tenacity and the stories of others. The investigator handling the case got in touch with me and I provided him with copious amounts of documentation detailing this "Knightmare". Unfortunately, they did not have enough evidence to bring charges against him which I just could not fathom. All of this took place sometime in 2007.

Fast forward to 2008 and beginning of 2009. I wanted to purchase a house but was scared because my credit had taken a hit due to the numerous accounts and the other matter concerning the truck. I thought-this man has taken so much from me mentally, financially, emotionally, that there is little chance that I can make this dream a reality. Fortunately by the grace of God, I was able to purchase a home in 2009. There were some touch and go moments right up until the last minute due to the truck incident, but everything was a go.

To the poster who said something about we were not victims because he didn't force us to do anything; you're right in one respect. He did not hold a gun to our heads and say "you must do this or else". However, ANYTIME a person willingly and knowingly preys up innocent people or targets a certain kind of person(s) for their own personal gain and robs them physically, mentally, spiritually, and/or financially- that is victimization and the people he/she targets, ARE victims.

How we respond to that victimization is what is important.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

I will PM you with the information to contact the people dealing with this case. Your information may add to what they already have on him.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm 

This happened to me and a friend of mine. Yes, he is a professional scammer. He got me for $15K and my friend for 12K and a vehicle in a very elaborate scam.

He had me sign bogus contracts and stole my identity for business licences in Baltimore. We had him in jail at one point, but the police let him go because there were no warrants for his arrest at that time. My case was Federal and my friend's case was civil, but they let that fool go to scam for an additional four years.

What floors me is that he is actually really talented musically. He could make a honest living, but I think he enjoys scamming since he has been doing it for so long. It is amazing that it's been well over 16 or maybe even 20 years and he is JUST getting caught.

I have been keeping in touch with Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Pennsylvania who is handling this case with the Virginia State Trooper Joseph Naylor. He welcomes any additional information from those who have scammed to help put this fool away. I am going to try to make it to the hearing. I hope he gets LIFE in prison!!!!

Post subject: Ladies Watch Out For Larry "L Kae" Knight
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm 

your opinion is useful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm 

Well Ladies,

The FOOL IS FREE, out on bail!!!! He is now going under the name of ]Chris D[/b]or get this[/b]: M.E.M films Chris " D " Donnell which stands for Maximizing Every Moment.

He has a new website: http://maximizingeverymoment.com/

And a new Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/chrisdfilm

A new FAKE press release: http://www.freepressindex.com/news-film-director-chris-d-75147.html

PLEASE LADIES, spread the word. He is out there scamming again because he needs money. These websites are not free! The equipment is not free! The instruments are not free!!! He is going to get yet anothter lady to pay for his living & travel expenses, vehicle, and production by signing fake contracts. We need to stop him before he strikes again!!!.

If you are in doubt, here is his picture again for you to share:

Attachments:
File comment: Lawrence Knight or Chris Stone or Chris Daniels or Chris "D"
Lawrence Knight-Chris Stone-Chris Daniels-Chris D.jpg
Lawrence Knight-Chris Stone-Chris Daniels-Chris D.jpg [ 132.48 KiB | Viewed 34389 times ]
File comment: Fake Photo Shoot2
Fake Photo Shoot2.jpg
Fake Photo Shoot2.jpg [ 46.88 KiB | Viewed 34383 times ]
File comment: Fake Photo Shoot
Fake Photo Shoot.jpg
Fake Photo Shoot.jpg [ 44.79 KiB | Viewed 34384 times ]

Post subject: Lawrence Webster Knight aka Chris Donnell is a PROFESSIONAL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm 

REVISED AND UPDATED ON THURSDAY 12-30-2010!!!

REVISED 12/30/30 PLEASE READ!!!

"Chris Donnell” he goes by (at least right now) but his real name is Lawrence Webster Knight!! DEMAND TO SEE AND ID, DATE OD BIRTH, AND GET A DRIVER'S LICENSE #. He is a smart but sloppy PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST WHO USES INTERNET DATING SITES IN ATTEMPT TO STEAL MONEY VIA "INVESTMENTS" WITH WOMAN HE STARTS TO DATE AND CLAIMS TO BE IN LOVE WITH. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY or TRANSFER/WIRE ANY MONEY INTO A FAKE BUSINESS ACCOUNT THAT HE HAS WHEN HE GETS YOU TO SIGN A PHONY INVESTMENT CONTRACT THAT YOU WON'T BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR SINCE HE IS A THIEF AND DOESN'T GO UNDER HIS REAL NAME. HE'LL ALSO TELL YOU HE'S ALLOWED TO HAVE BUSINESSES UNDER HIS ALIAS NAMES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. THEY DO, DO THIS, BUT HE IS TELLING YOU THIS TO GET YOUR MONEY!! HE'LL ALSO TRY BY EVERY MEANS NECESSARY, EVEN USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY (FLIP IT ON YOU OR DISPLACE BLAME OR GUILT ON YOU), IN ATTEMPT FOR YOU TO FULFILL YOUR END OF THE PHONY CONTRACT BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE CONTRACTUALLY/LEGALLY BINDED BY THIS PIECE OF PAPER TO SCARE YOU INTO GIVING UP YOUR HARD WORKING MONEY! DON'T PUT A BUSINESS, HOUSE, CAR, PHONE, OR ANYTHING ELSE IN YOUR NAME FOR HIM TO UTILIZE FOR HIS SELFISH MEANS. HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE KNOWS BUSINESS AND IS TRYING TO HELP YOU OR "US" AS "A COUPLE" GET YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND HE WANTS TO BACK YOU AND BUILD IT WITH YOU. ALSO PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS IDIOT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT HE CAN USE TO DAMAGE YOUR FINANCES AND/OR CREDIT. Also, he'll ask you to send him sexy/racy/nude pics of yourself so he can add to his sick personal collection or even use it against you OR BLACKMAIL YOU WITH IT!!

Please be smart ladies and use your intuition!!! Remember, he is a professional!! HE will con, deceive, lie, and manipulate you using any means necessary (usually emotionally and sexually) to get things done his way in attempt to be the man in your life and "Lead" on his terms not yours! HE'S SO GOOD AT IT; HE CAN GET YOU SO DEEPLY ATTACHED THROUGH HIS WORDS WITHOUT YOU EVEN HAVING MET HIM IN PERSON YET!! SOUND FIMILIAR ALREADY!! EVEN TO THE POINT THAT HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE FINALLY FOUND THE ONE (YOU) WHO HE HAS BEEN SEARCHING HIS WHOLE LIFE FOR AND HE FINALLY KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS TO BUILD WITH A WOMAN. EVEN TO THE POINT OF TELLING YOU THAT HE TOLD HIS PARENTS AND FAMILY ABOUT YOU AND THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'M SAD TO SAY THAT I DID MEET HIM AND HAD A SEXUAL/INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. HE WILL TELL YOU THAT I'M A LIAR AND THAT HE ONLY SLEPT WITH LIKE FOUR WOMEN IN HIS LIFE-ALL BS!!! You'll see the inconsistencies after awhile and the truth will surface. If you demand answers to things that seem suspect, and he can't or won't prove to you or produce evidence, then of course he is trying to hide something! You should then step and move on!!!! He needs to be institutionalized and incarcerated for what he has done and is still attempting to do to who knows how many other unknowing potential future victims!!! Do a search of this name for yourself because his alias won't bring up much except what he has put on the internet himself to make him appear legit. Read the posts on here on Larry "L Kae" Knight or Lawrence Webster Knight. You can look him up at ripoffreport.com and complaint boards.com under these other aliases - CHRIS DONNELL, CHRIS STONE, and CHRIS DANIELS. Be your own judge even though he will try to cover his a$$ and weasel/slither his way out of any question you ask. So contact me via the e-mail below or put your story up here also and pm (private message me from this site and I will give share more of my experience with you if you want to know/hear more (the actual truth) from someone else besides what this man tells you! If you don't want to believe me contact the police officers below and get their information that they have on him!!

I just ended a brief relationship (starting around November 7th through Christmas 2010) with him due to having to look for his license since he wouldn't show me any identification after several requests. (Yeah I know, a major red flag). So while we were in Mobile, AL from Dec. 9th to Dec. 11th for him to meet with a Mr. Howard regarding a business deal on video resumes, he was in the shower (at the hotel we stayed) and I looked for his license/I.D. After finding it in his wallet and seeing his real name and doing a search several days later, this website came up and I read all the posts. They read like I was living it as late as December 17, 2010. Instead of him being my "Knight" in shining armor, he became my worst living "Knight"mare!!! I confronted him (after I was safely back in Detroit on the 16th of Dec.) with all this and of course he always had something to say to cover his a$$. He would say that he could explain and don't believe everything I read on the internet. Also he said he will tell the story for the 600th time and go all the way back to 2004 when it all started with Valerie Brown. I didn't believe all his bull because he will mix in the truth with lies, which are still lies, to make him look good and others crazy or obsessed. What he says appears believable to fit his needs. So I did my own investigation to get the other sides of his delusional life.

His mode of operation is still what you read here on all these posts! I met him on an online dating website called blackpeoplemeet.com. We 1st talked for hours upon hours for over 2 weeks before he 1st came to see me in Detroit on the 20th of November. After spending that day together he left that night and he claimed he had to fly to L.A. for the AMA awards. He always said that he didn’t want a week to past before we saw each other again. We then spent even more time on the phone, several times a day, sometimes for up to 3 to 6 hours constantly. He claimed he knew he already loved me when we 1st started talking over 2 weeks ago and is in love with me and wanted me to be his woman. I loved what I heard (and saw in that one encounter) and I agreed to be in a relationship (only me and him I thought) on the 23rd of November. I then saw him on Thanksgiving where we met up in Columbus, OH at the Downtown Doubletree Hotel where we spent Thanksgiving eating and watching football in the hotel bar/restaurant. We parted ways the next afternoon since he had “business” to take care of, and of course that was lining up other women. Then I saw him again from Dec. 3rd, in which he flew me out to see him in Philly (although I flew into Baltimore) and he picked me up at BWI airport and drove to Philly.

To keep a long story short, he will eventually want you to invest money along with him putting up some of his money to help you, so you can make a lot of money with him and that you and him can build an empire "as a couple". I didn't have the money at the time he needed it due to having been in Philadelphia with him for the last 2 weeks and he got very irate. His demeanor suddenly became very dark and disturbing. Thank God I got out before he got me! He is quite a gentleman and charmer and will do and say anything to convince you that he loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life building businesses with his lady/future wife! He loves to call you mami, hear you call him papi or daddy, and will say he will make you call him "Big Daddy". This never happened in my case!!! He's back on the dating websites AND PROBAB LY IN THE GYM, RESTAURANTS, BARS, LOUNGES, ETC., prowling for new victims so I hope this will get out to many of you before you become his next victim.

He is back on blackpeoplemeet.com as "Funtogetherasone" and who knows where else he is lurking/prowling for women. Will claim he lets his friends use his profile rather than them making their own (just another excuse). He had a business "times2enterprise.com" and "chrisdenterprise.com" (both are now coincidently disabled) but you will not find them listed in the yellow pages or with the Better Business Bureau. He doesn't have a physical address listed on these websites for his businesses either. All red flags again!! You can research the domain name of times2enterprise.com at whois.com and find out when it was and who it is registered by with an address and his current phone #! It's all public information!! There's no address listed for this business either of course! He will tell you that all these posts are made by a woman named Valerie Brown, who used to work for him and Tammy Margucci, who did business with him. You can do a search for these women and I'm pretty sure you can somehow contact them and get there version of their dealings with him! He'll claim that they both became obsessed and has been out to destroy him since 2004. He probably dated and scammed them also!!! He won't verify any of this because he won't show you any documentation on them or the cases and claims he still has lawyers working on the cases. Come on now, it's been over 6 years and these women aren't held responsible for all this so called slander and defamation of his character. PLEASE read between the lines ladies!!!!!!! Well the truth is what you are reading here!!!

Anyway, so what I did to get my own proof was to look in one of his 3 cell phones, which of course is not in service now. He was stupid enough to leave it in the car when I dropped him off at a hotel lounge in Mobile, AL for his meeting with Mr. Howard. I came across 2 other woman who sent him nude pics and text messages back and forth regarding how much they love him and want to build an empire together! They both stated that even though they had yet to meet him due to his very busy schedule, he claimed to tell them that he would spend time with them during Christmas and New Year's. He told me he had to be in the studio to work on his album and used that as an excuse to why he couldn't spend Christmas with me and that I should be with my family. I convinced him otherwise but when he was telling these women this, was also during the time we were together (as a so called couple) and he was supposed to spend the holidays with me also.

When I talked to the other women, they both stated that they met him on BPM and had similar stories to the one I was actually experiencing. I was LIVID!!! He told both of them also his name was "Chris D” or “Chris Donnell”. He was telling them very detailed and personal sexually details, specific to their dealings with him and their relationships and not just in general- along with sharing the same stories about his life and all that he wants to build with them also. Even to the point of telling them he loved them or was falling in love with them just from their phone conversations. He told them that they were going to fall in love with him and talked about marrying them also, just like he told me. Even to the point of asking us our ring size!! He just didn't meet or get to them yet since he started seeing me and I was with him every day for 2 weeks. So I gave both women this website address so they can check it out for themselves. I even had one of these ladies on a 3 way conference with him (without his knowledge) so she could hear the truth for herself. I heard what I needed to hear from them for validation/verification and what you read on here is still going on to this day!! I even got his mother's phone number and texted her the website so she can read up on her son's personal and so called "business" dealings with us!!! He still has the same M.O., and is continues to use these sights again to prey on other woman.

He thinks we are stupid ladies!!! If you can relate to these postings, then you have to know something is wrong with this man!!! He’ll ask you why none of these women lest their names or contact information on here and it’s all Valerie and Tammy.

So here I am, another emotionally raped, although not a financial victim, and I will tell you my name and leave you an e-mail address for you to contact me and will even call you if you leave your phone number!!!

My name is Mary S. and I can reassure you with evidence that I am not Valerie Brown or Tammy Margucci. I’m just another women he attempted and failed to con/scam financially!!!

Need Proof, you can e-mail me msmd2be@yahoo.com if you need verification to my experiences with this delusional and sociopathic, pathological liar!

You can also contact Virginia Trooper Joe Naylor at 1-703-845-6310 or Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Elizabethtown, PA @ 717-367-3382 ex 108

Here are other websites you can read up on this sick man!
http://www.myspace.com/iscamwomen
http://www.ripoffreports.com
http://www.complaintsboard.com

See his other OUT-DATED online dating pictures he puts up from the post above mine! He's actually a lot older, LIKE 47 OR 48 years old!! The one I took with my phone is the most recent!!

PLEASE DON’T BELIEVE HIS LIES AND BECOME HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!

Attachments:
File comment: I, Mary S., took this pic of Chris Donnell with my phone on Dec. 4, 2010 at a Downtown Philadelphia music studio he uses or rents out but doesn't own! I stayed with him for another 12 days after that.
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 7.35 KiB | Viewed 33769 times ]
File comment: Another pic he "Chris Donnell" emailed me on Nov. 17th 2010
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg [ 5.64 KiB | Viewed 34000 times ]
File comment: He emailed this one to me on Nov. 17 2010
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 6.35 KiB | Viewed 34004 times ]

Last edited by almostgotme on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm 

For your own peace of mind, also contact the authorities below like she said, and like I did, for further information/reassurance to her story and all these other womens posts on here.

Virginia Trooper Joe Naylor at 1-703-845-6310

or/and

Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Elizabethtown, PA @ 717-367-3382 ex 108

Last edited by ALMOST GOT ME 2.0 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm 

UPDATE!

I CONTACTED TAMMY MARGUCCI AND LIEUTENANT STEINHART TO GET THEIR VERSION AND EVERYTHING STARTED TO COME TOGETHER. I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM STATE TROOPER NAYLOR. YOU CAN DO THE SAME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. I FOUND TAMMY ON FACEBOOK AND SENT HER A PERSONAL MESSAGE REGARDING "CHRIS" AND SHE RESPONDED VIA E-MAIL 1ST, THEN WE EXCHANGED PHONE #'S AND WE TALKED. SHE EVEN LEFT HER PROFILE PICTURE UP THERE WITH HER AND HIM ON IT, EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS MOVED ON AND PAID HER DEBT TO SOCIETY. SHE LEFT IT UP THERE SO WE WOMEN COULD GET HER SIDE OF THE STORY. OF COURSE SHE, LIKE THE REST OF US ON HERE, DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM EITHER. FOR ALL THE PAIN AND DAMAGE HE HAS CAUSED HER/US TO GO THROUGH, WE JUST WANT JUSTICE TO BE SERVED AND BE A VOICE FOR HIS UNKNOWING VICTIMS THAT DON’T KNOW WHO THIS MAN’S REAL NAME OR HOW HE WASTES HIS LIFE AWAY AS A PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST! SHE'LL EVEN PASS ON OTHER INFO ABOUT OTHER WOMEN HE DATED, INCLUDING VALERIE BROWN.

HE ALSO HAS SEVERAL CHILDREN HE DOESN’T SEE, ISN’T APART OF THEIR LIVES, AND OWES BACK CHILD SUPPPORT ON. HE TOLD ME HE HAD DIDN’T HAVE ANY BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN! IF I WERE YOU, JUST DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING "CHRIS" HAS TO SAY. LIKE THEY SAY, THERE'S ALWAYS 3 SIDES TO A STORY- YOURS, THE OTHER PERSON (THIS CASE, A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR), AND THE TRUTH. HE'LL TELL YOU NOT TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE FOR TAMMY'S A CROOK AND THAT THESE POLICE OFFICERS AREN'T LAWYERS/D.A.'S AND CAN'T/WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING. ALL LIES AGAIN- I GOT PLENTY OF INFO ABOUT HIM FROM THESE RESOURCES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES AS AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN AND DO YOUR OWN BACKGROUND RESEARCH ON HIM- FOR NOT ONLY YOUR SAKE, BUT ALSO FOR THE SAFETY/LIVELYHOOD OF YOUR KIDS/FAMILIES!!!

NOW HE'S TELLING HIS OTHER CLUELESS VICTIMS THAT I'M CRAZY AND A STALKER AND THAT I WORKED FOR HIM. HE’S ALSO TELLING THEM THAT WE NEVER WERE A COUPLE (BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND). LIES AGAIN- I GOT THE TEXT MESSAGES TO PROVE IT!!! HE'LL ALSO TELL YOU THAT WE NEVER HAD A(N) INTIMATE/$EXUAL/PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP AND HE’S ONLY HAD INTERCOURSE WITH ONLY 4 OTHER WOMEN IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE. HE WILL PROBABLY USE WHAT I SAY HERE TO TWIST EVERYTHING TO WORK IN HIS FAVOR AND TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE THE GOOD GUY. HE STILL CONTINUES TO LIE TO YOU TO COVER HIS TRACKS!!! GET THIS, HE'S TELLING WOMEN THAT I'M SO OBSESSED WITH HIM THAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS "msmd2be@yahoo.com", THAT I LEFT FOR YOU ALL TO CONTACT ME, stands for "Mrs. Mary Donnell to be"! I COULD ONLY LAUGH AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE HE IS SO SLICK IN TWISTING THE TRUTH. I WAS PISSED AND WAS FLOORED WHEN I HEARD THIS. LOOK FOLKS, I HAD THIS E-MAIL WHEN I WAS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL YEARS AGO AND SINGLE - (THERE'S THE "MS" PART) AND I WAS BECOMING A MEDICAL DOCTOR -HENCE THE MD. SO THAT'S WHERE THE MSMD2BE CAME FROM. IF I WAS OBSESSED AND IT WAS REALLY ABOUT ME WANTING TO BE HIS WIFE AND I'M SO CRAZY ABOUT HIM, THEN WHY WOULDN'T IT BE "MRSMD2BE@YAHOO.COM” OR “MRSLWB2BE@YAHOO.COM” ? BY THE WAY, I KNOW THAT'S NOT HIS REAL NAME SO WHY WOULD I BE DELUSIONAL TO USE HIS FAKE NAME ANYWAY IN MY E-MAIL RATHER THAN HIS REAL BIRTH NAME??? HE'S AN IDIOT AND SO ARE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE HIM!

WHEN I WAS IN MED SCHOOL, I EVEN HAD A PERSONALIZED MICHIGAN (I'M FROM DETROIT) LICENSE PLATE IN 2002 OF "MDTOBE" ON MY CAR (I"LL POST THAT PIC OF MY CAR AND PLATE IN 2002). OF COURSE THAT'S NOT MY PLATE NOW- I'M NOT IN MED SCHOOL ANYMORE!

I JUST MET/ENCOUNTERED THIS PSYCHO ON-LINE IN THE BEGGINNING OF NOVEMBER 2010. SO HIS STORY DOESN'T HOLD WATER BUT OF COURSE, HE TRIED!!!

ALSO POSTED IS A COPY OF OUR BOGUS CONTRACT HE TYPED UP ON HIS COMPUTER, RATHER THAN FROM HIS LAWYER. YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE THE FILE/SCAN WAS TO BIG TO SUBMIT. HE’LL TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL INVEST A SMALL SUM, LIKE 25%, AND HE WILL COVER THE REST. I WAS WAS TO GIVE HIM $5,000 OF MY MONEY TO "INVEST" AND HE WOULD PUT UP THE OTHER $15,000 FOR ME OR "US" RATHER. THIS WAS TO HELP ME GET IN AS AN INVESTOR WITH "HIS" COMPANY. SO THAT’S ONLY ONE WAY HE TRIES TO GET YOUR MONEY LADIES!

I’M PRETTY SURE HE’LL WANT TO HELP YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BUSINESS THAT HE WILL SUPPORT YOU IN AND BACK YOU. THIS ALL WILL, OF COURSE, BE UNDER YOUR NAME, NOT YOURS AND HIS. WHY NOT, RIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LINES OF HIM WANTING TO BE IN BUSINESS WITH HIS WIFE, LOVER, BEST FRIEND, ETC. AND BUILDING “US”/”WE” OR TOGETHER AS ONE? THE REASON FOR IT ALL TO BE IN YOUR NAME IS THAT HE DOESN’T WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE OR BE RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES DOWN/WRONG. IF BILLS DON’T GET PAID OR SOMETHING ILLEGAL GOES DOWN, GUESS WHAT? IT’S ALL IN YOUR NAME, YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT, AND HE IS SCOTT FREE.

I TELL YOU THIS MAN HAS BEEN AND STILL TRIES TO BE SOOOO SMOOTH AND SLICK!! HE IS A FRAUD AND A COLD-HEARTED, RUTHLESS CRIMINAL THAT WILL TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND AND MONEY IF YOU ALLOW HIM!!

WE MUST UNITE AND PUT THIS CRIMINAL BEHIND BARS WHERE HE BELONGS!!

Attachments:
File comment: BOGUS CONTRACT!!
CDBOGUSCONTRACT.pdf [143.91 KiB]
Downloaded 1361 times
File comment: PROOF OF "MD2BE" PIC OF ME AND MY CAR/PLATE BACK ON 2002.
my personalized license plate in 2002 001.jpg
my personalized license plate in 2002 001.jpg [ 100.73 KiB | Viewed 33724 times ]

Last edited by almostgotme on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm 

NOW THIS TIME, I HEAR FROM A WOMAN NAMED SHAY, WHO CONTACTED VIA MY EMAIL ABOVE AND WE EXCHANGED PHONE #'S TO DISCUSS THIS SLIMMY, EVIL MAN. BY THE WAY, HE TALKED TO SHAY SEVERAL TIMES WHILE HE WAS WITH ME. HE TOLD ME THAT SHE WORKED FOR HIM AND WAS HIS COMPUTER “GO TO” CHIC. HE TALKED ON THE PHONE IN FRONT OF ME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS ASKING HER TO LOOK UP INFORMATION ON THE COMPUTER FOR HIM REGARDING HIS VIDEO RESUME BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH SOME UNIVERSITIES IN THE SOUTH (UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA AND TEXAS TECH TO BE SPECIFIC). ALONG WITH INFO ON MUSIC STUDIOS NEAR MOBILE, AL. WHERE WE WERE TOGETHER SUPPOSED BE MOVING AS A COUPLE TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT.

HE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS HIS COMPUTER TECH AND ALL THE WHILE SHE THINKS SHE'S ALSO HIS WOMAN/GIRLFRIEND AND HELPING HIM WITH THIER "BUSINESS INVESTMENTS". HE IS SO DIRTY TO BE RIGHT THERE IN MY FACE TALKING TO HER LIKE SHE WORKS FOR HIM. HE ALSO TOLD HER THAT I WAS GOING DOWN THERE TO WORK FOR HIM RATHER THAN WITH HIM AS A COUPLE. HE LEFT OUT THE PART THAT WE WERE GETTING A PLACE TOGETHER UNDER HIS COMPANY NAME AND THAT “MIKE” WOULD BE HANDLING ALL OF THE PAPERWORK. WE WENT TO LOOK AT THIS COMMUNITY TOGHTER THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON WHEN WE WERE IN MOBILE, AL. WE LOOKED AT A MODEL APARTMENT AND WAS GOING TO GET A TOWNHOUSE FOR US AND ONE FOR HIS CREW IN WINDSOR PLACE APTS ON AIRPORT BLVD. I WAS GOING TO MOVE DOWN THERE WITH HIM FOR “US” AS EARLY AS THE NEW YEAR. HE CLAIMED THAT WE WOULD JUST BE DOWN THERE TEMPORARILY (HE DIDN’T WANT TO BE IN ALAMBAMA AT ALL) A FEW TIMES A MONTH TO REPESENT THE VIDEO RESUME PROJECT WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA AND HIS CREW/”GUYS” WOULD BE DOWN THERE TO HANDLE THE REAL GRUNT WORK. THEN I WOULD TRAVEL/LEAVE WITH HIM WHEN HE HAD TO WORK ON OTHER PROJECTS ELSEWHERE. HE'S SUCH A DAMN LIAR!!! HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE HIS SIDE AT ALL! SO HE KEPT IN TOUCH WITH THESE OTHER WOMEN TO KEEP HIS RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM GOING VIA TELEPHONE. GET THIS, THEY NEVER MET HIM IN PERSON, YET HE STARTED A LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM ALSO.

HE IS GREAT WITH WORDS, BUT HIS INTENTIONS/CLAIMS NEVER FOLLOW WITH ACTION!! HE IS A FRAUD AND SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

YEAH, HE IS SMOOTH AND SLIMMY AS HELL! HE EVEN WOULD HAVE PHONE $EX WITH US ALL (AT LEAST 3 OTHER WOMEN I KNOW OF, BUT THERE’S PROBABLY MORE) TELLING US HIS FANTASIES THAT HE WANTS TO WATCH US WITH OTHER MEN AND EVEN PARTICIPATE IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH HIM AND OTHER MEN. THAT ALWAYS TURNED HIM ON AND HE WOULD EVEN MAKE SOUND EFFECTS SIMULATING GIVING US ORAL OVER THE PHONE (HE HAS A GREAT BEDROOM VOICE AND IS A GREAT ACTOR TO THE POINT THAT HE COULD OWN AND OPERATE A PHONE $EX BUSINESS VERY SUCCESSFULLY). HE WOULD EXPRESS HOW MUCH HE LOVES GIVING ORAL AND THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU AND MAKING YOU HAPPY/ORGASM.

NEVER, EVER HAVING ANY VERBAL FANTASIES WITH OR ABOUT OTHER WOMEN, ALL HIS FANTASIES HAD INCORPORATED OTHER MEN, EVEN MULTIPLE MEN WITH YOU AND HIM. HE SAYS HE LOVES WATCHING HIS WOMAN GETTING PLEASURED BY OTHER MEN AND HE WOULD WANT TO EVEN PARTICIPATE IN SOME OF THE SEXUAL ACTS PERFORMED ON YOU. EVEN GAY ACTS!!!! HE'LL TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL GIVE HIM HIS FANTASIES AND THAT HE IS SERIOUS AND A REAL MAN. HE'LL ALSO TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL, SMART, AND SEXY YOU ARE ALL THE TIME!! YEAP, THAT'S APART OF HOW HE REELS US IN LADIES.

PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF ALL RECORDS, PICTURES, PHONE LOGS, TEXT MESSAGES, CONTRACTS, ADDRESSES, LICENSE PLATE #'S, WHATEVER YOU HAVE ON HIM AS EVIDENCE!

I HOPE YOU GO TO THE AUTHORITIES REGARDING THIS MAN. SEE MY PREVIOUS POST TO GET THE OFFICERS PHONE #S.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS AS THEY SAY!!

SO HE’LL PROBABLY READ THIS AND TURN THINGS AROUND AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE THE "STALKER'/"OBSESSED" ONE, BUT I’M SURE MANY OF YOU CAN RELATE AND EVEN HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES WITH THIS MAN!

I JUST WANT TO EXPOSE HIS TRUE IDENTITY, HIS TRUE CHARACTER - OR LACK THEREOF, AND HIS CON GAMES SO HE CAN PAY THE PRICE OF ALL HIS VICTIMIZATION AND THEFT HE HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH OVER PROBABLY THE PAST 20 PLUS YEARS!!!

DON’T LET HIM GET YOU LADIES, WE NEED TO GET HIM BEHIND BARS!!! SO PLEASE DON’T BE SCARED OF THIS MAN AND COME FORWARD TO THE AUTHORITIES AND USE THIS SITE AS YOUR VOICE ALSO!!!

Contact Virginia Trooper Joe Naylor at 1-703-845-6310 or Lieutenant Carl Steinhart in Elizabethtown, PA @ 717-367-3382 ex 108

OUT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUST,
MARY S.

Last edited by almostgotme on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 pm 

I'm not sure what to make out of all this. My husband and I own and operate a couple of small businesses. We were introduced to Chris Donnell " aka " Larry Knight by a good friend of ours concerning his great work in directing film. We met with him and a couple of his crew members concerning producing two company commercials for our business. Trust me we did our homework in looking at some of his work. While sitting with him and discussing our objectives, he understood what we needed and it felt as if we were on the same page. Mr. Donnell even invited us to one of his sets where he was filming a commercial for a car company featuring a well known Philadelphia Hall of Fame athlete. ( My husband was delighted to meet him on the set.)

He gave us a price to do the commercials. We paid the first half of the invoice. He's team sent over the storyboard for the project. They held a casting for the spokesperson. Our shooting date was scheduled. My husband and I went on the set the day of the shoot. Mr. Donnell and his crew team was there, all the equipment, cameras and lights. The filming went extremely well. Two days later my husband and I was able to go into the editing facility, where Mr. Donnell and his editor put together two amazing commercials for our businesses. We are totally satified with his work and have recommended him to others.
I don't know the specifics of these complaints, however we did our research, looked at his work, and was amazed at his talent. I guess my purpose of replying to this site, is that it seems as if Mr. Donnell has not done any incredible work in his field. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has seen some of his awesome work. That's why we hired him. It feels that this is not whether he did or can do the work, but more on a personal level with a few of you. Just my thoughts. Thank you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next