ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am Also A victim
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:09 am 

I to endure this type of humiliation. I receieved an e-mail about employment opportunities, from someone overseas, but did not respond. I received the e-mail in August and money orders were sent to me in October. I had resigned from my job and sold my stock over the phone. So when the money orders arrived UPS (5 money orders for $850), I thought they were from my stock. I had just started a new job and one of my siblings had trepass on my property so I decided to deposit them in the bank. After searching for my stock paper to compare names which I could not find at the time. I went to the Bank Depositd the money orders and was opening up another savings account with one. Who would ever think someone would send you fake money orders. They look so real serial numbers or displayed on them. Anyway, I am going to trial for this right now. I have been turned down from jobs because I am a Pharmacy Technician. They need to take some steps to stop this from happening only innocent people suffer.