ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FIFA WORLD CUP -FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION SCAM!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:01 am 
Gold Member

Hi all,

I just received this in my junk mail folder. Wanted to share it with all members. If you receive one of these, report it.

YOU HAVE WON‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: January 28, 2008 4:36:24 PM
To:

Bid International Balloting Draw Program
JANUARY 22ND 2008

You have gained the computer Balloting ProgramThis massage is from the MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL Bid Program South Africa for the 2010 world cup.UNIVERSAL CROSSING SA YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM PROGRAM, THE SUM OF US$ 2,100,000,00 in cash as the total amount of the second category

PLEASE CONTACT
(MR.OWEN DOUGLAS)
FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
ON PHONE NO. +27730601543,
Email: owendouglas022@hotmail.com

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Program.
Below are your Information’s;
(R): NUMBERS: LLI/240142/011
(B): NUMBERS: 18/006/1094/LIPDA/SL.
(w): NUMBERS: 37-13-43-85-67-11

To avoid delays, you are to quote your winning (R) And (B) numbers, and also fill the below processing form
1. Full Name.......
2. Country Of Origin.....
3. Date Of Birth.........
4. Contact Telephone And Fax Number...
5. Full Contact Address............
6. Marital Status
7. Company’s Name ( If Any)........

THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSURED BY: SOUTH AFRICAN Bid AUTHORITY. AND SUPPORTED BY: (F餩 ration international de Football Association) FIFA SUPPORT

Post subject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP -FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION SCAM!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 am 

GREETINGS EVERYONE! :P :D :lol: I'M FROM GEORGIA AND RECEIVED THIS FRAUDULENT EMAIL TODAY. FOR FANS SUCH AS MY HUSBAND AND I IT'S EASY TO GET SUCKED IN TO THESE SCHEMES SO BEWARE.THIS CAME IN MY EMAIL AS A SAFE ATTACHMENT TO OPEN, I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT THE CONTACT PERSON IN MY ATTACHMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE LISTED HERE IN THE PREVIOUS POSTING. I COMMEND EVERYONE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO POST FRAUDULENT INFORMATION AND THAT THIS WEBSITE EXIST, HERE'S THE DAMAGING LETTER.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of One Million United State Dollars [US$1, 000,000.00]. This is in line with our promotion for the world-cup come 2010. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over 250,000 email ad dresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This promotion is sponsored by the Federation International Football Association [FIFA], and approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotion is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

To begin the process of your prize and to find out more about this promotion, you are to contact our claims agency stated below:

Zodiac House Promotion Company, P.O. Box 1820
Auckland Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
Attention: Mr. RICHARD BALOYI
Phone +27 -732401244
Fax:: +27- 86 605 5781
E-mail: agentrichardbaloyi@gmail.com
richardbaloyi00@walla.com
When you contact the agent, please provide your secret pin code x7pwyz2009 and your reference number BWBI: 2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide the under listed information as soon as possible:

Details of Beneficiary
Name (Surname First):........
Address:...................
Telephone:..................
Marital Status:..........

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/ INDIVIDUAL:

Endeavor to email/fax the agents your full names, Ref/Pin numbers, email Address, telephone and fax numbers immediately.
If you do not contact the your claim agent within 12 working days of this notification, your winning would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.
Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

AS THE 2010 WORLD CUP WILL BE HOSTED BY SOUTH AFRICA THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSURED BY: SOUTH AFRICAN LOTTO AUTHORITY. AND SUPPORTED BY: (Federation International de Football Association) FIFA SUPPORT AFRICA
Danny Jordan,
CEO of the 2010 World Cup
http://www.worldcup2010southafrica.com
SOUTH AFRICA FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
SPONSOR http://www.ascinc.org/article/view/2010 ... tee_member

SINCERLY,

DABOFIFAFAN