Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:35 am 

Fat Chance LOL You would think so huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:55 am 

I got one of those from (supposedly) Yahoo. Needless to say, I turned around and reported it to the email server (jaydemail) right away.

Spawn

And yes, it looked exactly like that one

Post subject: jaydemail is shutting down
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:39 pm 

Wow due to persistant problems with spammers, jaydemail is shutting down in 3 weeks.

Post subject: strange emails
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:47 pm 
I got an email from this same sender not to long ago saying that i could recieve a ten thousand dollar credit card from this pretzel twist company in australia. now they are sending me emails saying i can eliminate spam with their program. their address is now different also. the format is very sloppy. the html isn't right either. i get the feeling they are trying to scam me. if anyone gets something like this. beware.

Elimospam protects your inbox from unwanted spam. Elimospam is a revolutionary anti-spam product for consumers receiving unwanted spam emails. It is easy to use and effectively eliminates 99% of unwanted email.

<a href="http://multiple0239twisters.com/broackqnorl.php?kknt1GtYygHMSG_bcffdjic.5016462knt1GtYygH13sryropepeoplepc.comknt1GtYygH1027186333&">click here to stop spam for free! </a>

This valuable message is made possible by your Pretzel Twist membership

Support@dtwisty1000.com - Suite 1926
PO Box 8220
Werrington County
NSW 2747
Australia

To unsubscribe, point your browser to http://multiple0239twisters.com/rokab.p ... ss.com.1.0
Users of the AOL email client may click <A HREF="http://multiple0239twisters.com/rokab.php?kknt1GtYygHMSG_bcffdjic.5016462knt1GtYygH13sryropepeoplepc.comknt1GtYygHego6398twisterss.com.1.0">here</A> to unsubscribe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:12 pm 

They are using the offer as a way to get you on they're mailing list and now you are getting sales ads. If you have outlook express just block the senders emails or if you use yahoo for mail mark it as spam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:31 pm 
Hola soy matamikoka de guamuchil, mexico, felicidades me ha gustado su web y queria saludarlos. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:58 pm 
I hope he copied and pasted that, that would take a long time to type :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:15 pm 

LOL lame post is gone.

Post subject: risky?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:47 pm 
Quote:
Wow due to persistant problems with spammers, jaydemail is shutting down in 3 weeks.

:wink: But is that not a bit risky?