|This is disturbing
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||PABanker [ Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:57 pm ]|
|Post subject:||This is disturbing|
Here's the Dateline piece on ATM fraud that ran last week. While anyone who visits this site regularly is already aware of card skimmers, shoulder surfing, etc. this report takes it in a whole new direction. Rather than installing the devices on existing machines, the criminals are buying their own ATMs. And it is frighteningly easy for them to do so! The one piece of advice I can give you all (and I'm sure you'll agree after reading this article) is to use only bank owned ATMs.
|Author:||KarynSolo [ Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:44 pm ]|
Yes PA I fully agree but also not only use bank atms but make sure you do so at a location that is well lit and not off the beating path, it is still too easy for a thief to sneak a device on even a bank ATM if it is in an area where there is little risk of being seen doing it.
|Author:||nabla [ Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:41 pm ]|
Check Proxy Professional (Socks)
1. Managing / checking SOCKS proxy lists
2. Proxy list printing
3. Determines speed of the proxy server
4. Determines Location (country) of the proxy server
5. Recognize different formats of proxy list (separated by colon, spaces, tabs, etc.)
6. Proxy finder (Proxy Hunter)
7. Supports multi-threading (can check many proxies simultaneously)
8. Check Proxy Professional is blazing fast. 9. It requires less CPU/network resources than regular proxy checking software.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group