ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: They are all getting in on the scam and sloppy as ever
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:48 pm 
Here is the last response I got on my Boat, Not Car, Boat.

Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 8:24 PM
To: 4palmer@comcast.net
Subject: want to buy 1988 Hobie 20 Miracle $3,800

Hello,
Am lordnuga from holland , am so much intrested in buying your car which i saw the advert on the internet ok ,am pleased with the price your want to sell it ok and the type of the car ok .Please please and please hold it for me and dont sell it out to any intrested party ok ,because am so much intrested in buying it for my personal use OK .My shipper would come for the shipment as long as payment has been made out to you , and payment would be by cheque \money order OK .Please get back to me with recent condition,is there air conditional in the car?.Please get back to me with the pictures if available

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:50 pm 

Pathetic! :shock:

Post subject: Lordnuga from HOLLAND
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:49 pm 
I just got a reply from this Lordnugga (must be all hopped up on the Heinken and Hashish!):
Am Lordnuga from HOLLAND , am so much intrested in buying your car which i saw the advert on the internet ok ,am pleased with the price your want to sell it ok and the type of the car ok .Please please and please hold it for me and dont sell it out to any intrested party ok ,because am so much intrested in buying it for my personal use OK .My shipper would come for the shipment as long as payment has been made out to you , and payment would be by cheque \money order OK .Please get back to me with recent condition of the carr?.Please get back to me with the pictures if available

He didn't even READ the ad (and the pic was posted!):
1982 Toyota Celica GT 5-speed $200.00 Or Best Offer
NOT RUNNING-SOLD AS IS- Mechanic's Special or parts car?
I'm not a mechanic- but I think it just needs a new clutch cable (or maybe a new clutch!)- I bought it used 2 years ago and it has just been sitting in my driveway since I have'nt had the money to get it fixed and now I am moving in a few months. Since it has been siting it will need air in the tires and a jump.
Car has AC, Power Sun-roof, cruise control. NO radio-stereo/speakers. Has some rust damage by trunk. Hood release cable is broken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:20 am 

Ah hell for an extra 30k you can send him one just like it but running :)
I mean really does he really want to do all that work fixing this one up or have one just like it already fixed and running for a cool 28k more. ( Evil Laugh) ,you should write some totally outlandish bait and switch type of an ad see if the dumb bunny catches on.

Man these scammers are pathetic at times, think we cannot tell that they arent paying attention.