Are Nigerian Scammers Stupid?
Poll ended at Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:34 pm
Yes Very 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
SomeWhat 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Morons Extreme 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: man they got our number
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:34 pm 

These bastards somehow got our phone number , prob from our initial scammer they have been calling our house all friggin day starting 4am this am , one from Liberia saying we emailed him offering gold hahahaha we dont sell gold, the other is a real pushy lil bastard from South Africa says he is hubbies friend and I better make him call him when he gets home from his meeting, which of course he is not at. first one wont even talk to me hangs up on me, second one i finally got a cell number out of. Going to call phone company and get a tracer done and find out the number attached to the Liberia incoming calls . shouldnt be hard to find them on the records he has called about 12 friggin times today alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:58 pm 

Oh, Karen,

I hope you mess with their tiny little minds. :lol:

Ariel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:22 pm 
deleted this attack!!!!!!
rainwoman

Post subject: Counterfeit poster
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:55 pm 
Gosh, KarynSolo, this is shock and aweful, makes you wonder how something like this could happen!

Keep us posted. We are watching for any new developments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:58 pm 

HankyPanky,

What are you saying?

Ariel

Post subject: Actually it is simple
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:10 pm 

Mugu moron extreme that got us, has our home number and has most likely blasted it with our names to his entire network of drones. its just our turn to get the calls.

hey this could be a good thing, seeing the cops here are on mode stupid and dont believe we are victims I will keep gathering data , documenting the calls and making seperate police reports for each call we get, create a wee bit of a paperwork nightmare in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:53 pm 
That would make me feel almost as bad as if I was the victim of a multi-level marketing scheme, or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:39 pm 
Touchy. I thought you might get some ideas from the film of how to avoid them if they come looking for you. After all, they all seem to have your phone number, how do you know they have not got your address as well? Just be careful out there is all I am saying.

These guys are very very dangerous

Post subject: You got that right
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:58 pm 

I know of the risks that is why I am not doing anything to tick them off at this point, just making excuses why hubby cant call them back right away, he is at meetings, he is in the shower, he is at a drs appt etc yada yada yada. If they want to waste money calling here let them, I dont care I have phone records I can pull if needbe for authorities, but I wont take chances ticking them off.

Post subject: Wonder What Cops Will Do
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 pm 

going to take written records of the calls and make seperate police reports on them, drive the cops nuts, state that I fear now for our safety as these people are dangerous and obviously since first attempt failed have us marked. Incoming records dont lie , if they really were calling from all these areas it will show. I am going to drive em nuts over this, you think there is a need for the zoloft im on right now? wait til i start to wig out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:02 pm 
So how many calls have you had?

Post subject: Tons
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:06 pm 

Well the phone started ringing around 4am est with these fools calling from Liberia, then throughout the day that dude called at least 6-8 more times. Then there was the first Nigeria dude, Ken he said his name was, he called about 4 xs, then there was Richard from Nigeria a barraster, he called 1x,Then Arubel from South Africa Called 2xs. The calls all in all stopped tonight around 7pm or so est. I guess they are plum exhausted and sleeping right now.

Post subject: They are Demanding Little Asses
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:10 pm 

Ken claims he is a business partner of my hubbies at one point, He demanded I get the message to him urgently to call him. Arubel demanded I make Jeff call him immediately upon arrival home from his meetings, stressed it was VERY important, Richard ( correct prior post- he is the barrister) urged utmost importance of an immediate call back from Jeff, and the liberian jerk who refused to leave name or phone number all the times he called got real nasty last call to me DEMANDING an immediate call back from Jeff stating he doubted he could be that busy to not call him back .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:11 pm 
The Liberian dude seems keen.

Well, now you know their pattern you can feel safe whilst they are sleeping.

Time for me to sleep now, keep your doors locked an stay safe. It must be a nightmare for you.

Post subject: Nightmare doesnt even describe this
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:12 pm 

I swear I need to contact Stephan King this is up his alley. These people are a living , breathing, walking nightmare that never ends. and to think our own law enforcement is too stupid to see who the REAL criminals are.