ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Victim (Careerbuilder.com SCAM)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:01 pm 

[color=red]I am now a victim of the careerbuilder.com scam. The organization is called elisehome.org. This is a international housing organization/charity based out of The Netherlands. The subject line of the email was careerbuilder.com Caryn Charity-part time proposal. They wanted me to deposit a cashier's check into my personal account and notify them when the funds were available. I was then prompted to send a certain amount via western union to a family in the Ukraine. This scam is becoming very popular and I want to find out who scammed me. I have also turned this case over to a local FBI agent to help me get my 4600.00 back. I also want to raise awareness so other innocent people who make an honest living don't fall victim to this horrible scam. And the bottom line is "I WANT MY MONEY BACK" I have to repay my bank.[/b][/color][size=18][/size]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:24 pm 
The sad truth is you will never see your money and the FBI is not working your case

Post subject: Please reply with your info may help you and many of us
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:03 am 

Can you get me the name of the agent and phone number of the agency you called so that my official can contact him to join our cases together and make it even bigger.

Please reply thank you!

The official said that if I can get the sum of moneies to a larger amount than my "little" 11,400 then we can do something even bigger I just need the agents name and number and when you visited him/her.

Thank you!

As for the Armac you really don't know what you are talking about I'm ashamed to know that you are a neighbor.

Post subject: Re: Please reply with your info may help you and many of us
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:08 am 
Trying to do something-- wrote:
Can you get me the name of the agent and phone number of the agency you called so that my official can contact him to join our cases together and make it even bigger.

Please reply thank you!

The official said that if I can get the sum of moneies to a larger amount than my "little" 11,400 then we can do something even bigger I just need the agents name and number and when you visited him/her.

Thank you!

As for the Armac you really don't know what you are talking about I'm ashamed to know that you are a neighbor.

Hello "AT WITS END---" how is the weather in San Marcos?

I know more than you realize.